Recent content by Roxetten

1. Roxetten

The purpose of Topic grinder

52 pages in and we still haven't established a purpose for TopicGrinder. Sad.
  2. Roxetten

What are you listening to right now???

5_xqb416S7o
  3. Roxetten

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Great news.
  4. Roxetten

Bishopstown

It moved out to Ballincollig.
  5. Roxetten

Welcome Palestine

Meanwhile : Upsetting scenes showing the terror Israel is inflicting on Gaza.
  6. Roxetten

The Two Johnnies

The 2 Johnnies’ Late Night Lock In review: A hellish experience – never have the words ‘supported by your licence fee’ felt more like a taunt. Just try sitting through an hour of RTÉ’s new Thursday night pub-set show The 2 Johnnies’ Late Night Lock In, the latest stage in the meteoric rise of...
  7. Roxetten

Stuff that grinds your gears

Youtube ads, adblocker used to prevent me having to see them but recently YT has bullied me into disabling that app if I want to watch stuff on YT. That and accidently buying a Pepsi Max cherry flavour instead of the regular pepsi max, it happened to me recently, the most undrinkable beverage...
  8. Roxetten

Flood warning for Cork

I've been attacked for making this very point in the past, the idea of landlords selling up causing a moral panic is laughable. I've no doubt that it's a way of making money that can involve an awful lot of hassle but nobody is forced to remain a landlord.
  9. Roxetten

Flood warning for Cork

It's self assessed though, so a landlord who is ballsy enough can be creative with how he files his yearly return. If a LL is renting out 6 bedrooms and lets on to only be letting 4 who is going to check that he's telling the truth?
  10. Roxetten

Welcome Palestine

Awkward :
  11. Roxetten

Welcome Palestine

The UN’s children’s organisation said that a reported 2,360 children had been killed in Gaza due to “unrelenting attacks”. Israel is a terrorist state. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.
  12. Roxetten

Immigration Thread

Rodders has certainly done some damage to the credibility of the Green Party, luckily Catherine Martin and Eamon Ryan are completely on top of their respective briefs so the public will bear that in mind when next going to the polls. 🎄 🍃 🐰 🦊 🐺
  13. Roxetten

Flood warning for Cork

You should get that seen to m8.
  14. Roxetten

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

When it comes to terrorism MacManus doesn't believe in the politics of condemnation. Typical SF.
  15. Roxetten

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Those two were happy to let gullible young men like bomber Begley waste their lives doing their dirty work. Begley was directly responsible for all the deaths on that day, the likes of Adams indirectly were to blame. The deaths of innocent Catholics killed as reprisals for that bomb attack...