RebelBOK's latest activity

• R
    RebelBOK replied to the thread the official betting thread..
    It's games like that that put your discipline and risk management to the test. I left a lot to be desired on both fronts unfortunately.
  • R
    RebelBOK reacted to TheEarlofPearl's post in the thread Official World Cup 2022 Thread with Like Like.
  • R
    RebelBOK reacted to PROCNA2018's post in the thread The Official Dads Thread.. with Like Like.
    Can be massively stressful, exhausting and a huge responsibility but the little every day diamond nuggets make it all worthwhile. Love...
  • R
    RebelBOK reacted to Stacky's post in the thread Marina Market to go BANG? with Like Like.
    Port of Cork is moving to Ringaskiddy and had already moved a large portion of its operations there. Likewise Tivoli Docks will be...
  • R
    RebelBOK replied to the thread Marina Market to go BANG?.
    My point is they must have been given some form of approval/permission when they first started operating otherwise they would have been...
  • R
    If an actual investigation on the level of risk posed in the immediate vicinity of the market is done and it dictates that the continued...
  • R
    The market in question has turned an otherwise derelict building into a thriving environment for small local food businesses, craft...
  • R
    It would be a huge loss to the city. Surely there is some vacant lot on the centre park road that could be sought for parking? Direct...
  • R
    RebelBOK replied to the thread Vegan nut on Prendeville.
    I wouldn't go as far as noble but I definitely agree we can and should treat animals better. I don't think there is anything wrong with...
  • R
    Exactly, how difficult it WAS for the veggies. Times changed and society got with "it", plenty of choice now for those that don't want...
  • R
    RebelBOK reacted to TheEarlofPearl's post in the thread Vegan nut on Prendeville with Like Like.
    There are circa 22k students in UCC and these nutcases want to them to have no choice but to eat vegan. No problem with being a vegan...
  • R
    That's how assholes like this make gains in their agenda. Try and push for something that they themselves know is completely over the...
  • R
    RebelBOK replied to the thread NFL Season 22/23.
    Some game, people will start taking the Vikings serious now and where do the Bills stand after that? SB favourites in many people's eyes...
  • R
    RebelBOK replied to the thread Munstershire v Sifrica.
    Really enjoyable experience. It was my first time in the new Pairc and if I'm being honest I was very critical of the plans when it was...
  • R
    RebelBOK reacted to Crusty Ring's post in the thread Munstershire v Sifrica with Like Like.
    I’m not a big Munster or rugby fan but I have an interest in most sports, went to the game tonight and what a joy to see the Pairc full...