Recent content by provenflower

1. P

Cyclists

A woman in her 20's literally just died yesterday and this is what you have to say?! The attitude towards cyclists in this country needs to change fast
  2. P

Cyclists

Yera let's be honest it more than likely was the driver, can't see it being either of your two alternative options
  3. P

Cyclists

The spokesperson further confirmed that one man was arrested at the scene and is currently being detained at a garda station in Cork.
  4. P

Cyclists

Am I missing something here, what's with the parroting of this reply 🤔
  5. P

Cyclists

Yea, there was no need to put the video up on Twitter really
  6. P

Cyclists

I honestly don't see how the cycle lane makes much of a difference in this instance
  7. P

drugs find in cork

Isn't that just in his wife's name
  8. P

drugs find in cork

I can't see many people wanting to support an essentially money laundering business for one of the worst drugs on the market
  9. P

drugs find in cork

Suprised it's still up actually, notice the wife's has been swiftly deactivated
  10. P

drugs find in cork

I'd say what was uncovered was only tip of the iceberg. Sounds like it was going on years. Always did wonder how there was so much wealth in some areas around Tralee
  11. P

drugs find in cork

Wonder what kind of sentence they'll get?! Will the garden centres be closed/repossessed as they were essentially laundering money?
  12. P

tv license inspector

Say not too many paying licence now over shenanigans in RTE
  13. P

tv license inspector

Do they have set working hours?!
  14. P

drugs find in cork

Always thought there was something seedy about that garden centre
  15. P

drugs find in cork

Some wild whatsapp messages going around