Recent content by polladdy

1. P

popular things you think are shit

Health and safety on construction sites nowadays..... the ultimate virtue signalling. all about looking good rather than actually being safe
  2. P

popular things you think are shit

Kylie and Jason are well gone so...
  3. P

Memorable hurling matches

Great memories here but when you look at our record, we have been involved in classics over the years. We won a lot of them but am i wrong in thinking the last time we came out on the right side of a classic was that game against galway in 08. We've lost a lot of hum dingers since then. The...
  4. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

i thought it was our weakest line back then too. We havent had good half forwards since 70s.. Even in the 80s muller and meyler et all could be shocking on their day.. noughties we were definitely weak... thats why donal og brought in the puckout strategy.
  5. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

smartass. I was answering somebody elses statement ..... The GAA have created a competition that's just going to hand more AIs to KK and Galway. But that's another debate I guess.
  6. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sometimes in work situation its a good idea to bring a new outside manager in.... gets people thinking slightly differently brings a new culture.... we probably need a bit of this in our sporting world...
  7. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

it defintitely wasnt Donal O Grady. He definitely doesnt draw attention to himself like that in public.... way too cute
  8. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

i really think we need to think seriously about an outside manager...preferably from KK.
  9. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The GAA have created a competition that's just going to hand more AIs to KK and Galway. But that's another debate I guess. how many all irelands have leinster won since round robin came in?
  10. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

they were beaten handily by tipp!!
  11. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Tithe....
  12. P

things british people love

In no particular order The war gardening sheep dog trials Churchill Monarchy The EMPIRE Spitfires Trenches Tea Cricket Good old british ( knowhow, traditional centre forward,baking, inventions, construction, farming, horseriding) Tits
  13. P

MET Eireann issue a weather warning

is it the same Kathleen Kathleen
  14. P

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

imposssible to get Goldie. needs booking well in advance
  15. P

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

us residents of popes hill/ Popes road dont associate with these other communities. We keep our own gaff clean and feck the rest of the city.