Recent content by Persephone

1. P

Dementiaville

Did any of ye watch this the other night? I thought it was very good. What a horribly cruel disease. I like the approach they are taking to the treatment of the patients.
  2. P

Dirty Squirty Pillows

This has to be one of the worst things I have ever seen. I'd say it's worse than the video of the priest shitting in the nuns mouth. Totally not safe for work. LLRE6c6ntrg
  3. P

Nana's - A Diffrent Breed Altogether

So my Nana woke up this morning and didn't feel right. Her legs were weak and her arm and face were numb so she had a cup of tea and took one of her tablets and then decided to go out in the yard and get this....CHOP BLOCKS FOR THE FIRE. She had a funny turn and fell over so my mam and uncle...
  4. P

Hunted

Did anyone watch that on channel 4 last night?
  5. P

Cyclists

I know the ones you're on about. Fucking death traps
  6. P

Lady Gaga Is Fucking Mental.

Yeah yeah I know stating the obvious like. I was just watching that culture show interview (its on bbc iplayer) and shes definitely on something. No clue what shes on about at all
  7. P

Fgm

Very interesting programme on last night about it. Tbh I didn't really know a lot about it so it's worth a watch if you haven't seen it before. Very poor choice of words from one of the ladies during a conversation with other women who had been mutilated "sorry to cut you off there" That...
  8. P

Women In Movies.

Grease is on the telly there. Aside from the white socks with black shoes thing the other thing that annoys me is Sandy. She starts off as a lovely sweet girl etc. By the end of the movie she's dressed up like a slag chain smoking. So ladies the moral of that story is if you want a man to...
  9. P

'Steroids Turned Me Into A Man'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2471523/Steroids-turned-man--The-female-bodybuilder-drug-habit-left-penis-facial-hair.html Would ye? She only has a tiny penis so I definitely wouldn't
  10. P

FAO: Mick Lyons

Snow Sharks....You're welcome Pl23qisQqUs EDIT: its actually called shark avalanche sorry
  11. P

A Wonderful Fanny

Fanny Craddock she was great wasn't she
  12. P

Russia....What The Actual Fuck.

To be honest I'm only really aware of whats been going on after seeing that picture of people pouring vodka down a drain which is a sin in itself but that's another story. Seriously though how is this shit even still going on in this day and age
  13. P

FAO: Matlock

I haven't forgotten
  14. P

Happy Anniversary Madonna

30 years ago her debut album was released. Yeaaaaaah
  15. P

Pi

Didn't want to hijack the other thread but that photo of Pi is intriguing. Not sure I buy the whole "it'll tell ya when you'll die" business though