Recent content by PawwwL

1. P

Alloy Wheels

Unfortunately bought a car with a weird tyre size thats fairly rare. So gonna change the alloy size on the car. Does anyone know an alloy and tyre place in cork? I heard theres supposed to be some place near mahon thats the cheapest in cork...?
  2. P

Muslims are currently rigging a poll....

From Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/10csyg/muslims_are_currently_rigging_a_poll_on_the/ http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?134629-Voting-in-progress-on-CNN-regarding-Prophet-Muhammad-Sallel-a-Ho-Alaiehe-Waale-He-Wasalim Yes or No? http://edition.cnn.com/ on the...
  3. P

Office lingo & buzzwords

:p Right, listen up.... Im looking for a thread on PROC that had all these shite office lingo & buzzwords talk. Iv been searching and cant find it anymore. Ill give a big thumbs up for the person who find its for me.... Or else start a new one!
  4. P

Being Spammed by Egans Opticians & Barter Travel

In the last 30 mins Iv got 3 text messages from Egans options regarding some deal they have. Barter travel have been doing the same to me for months now. Iv no idea where they got my number from. I have never agreed to allow them to advertise to me by phone. Has anyone else been receiving...
  5. P

Wagamamas Dirty Plates

Been here 3 times in the past 4 months. Each time im given food and dirty/greasy plates. twice i complained. got clean plates and meal recooked. 3rd time i couldnt be bothered. Anyone else notice the dirty plates in there? http://img824.imageshack.us/i/imag00292.jpg/...
  6. P

Buying online but asking for price match in store

SO this morning i began looking for a hdd. 1TB. any brand. i found a WD 1TB on amazon for about 55 euro with free delivery. So being the thoughtful person i am, i decided to check the local stores for a similar item-buying local and keeping jobs etc. eg HN, soundstore etc. Soundstore- girl...
  7. P

Official detailed road map of cork

does anyone know here i can get this online? I thought the cork city website would have it but i cant find it. There are some roads in cork that are 1 way but theres no signs on them. Maybe im wrong . Wandesford quay for exmaple. I see people going both ways but isnt it a one way road?
  8. P

Bring Back Neil!!!!

Monday morning is not the same. Its rarely i listen to the radio between 9am and 12 but I cant stand this fella on here now. Its not his arguments- i agree with most but its his tone. Sounds like his talking to a bunch of foreigners with poor english. Then the jokes, that only he finds funny.
  9. P

A swan on wandesford quay

Yes, theres a swan on wandesford quay on the footpath and theres a paddywagon with 2 cops guarding it. Fair fucks to them! Anyone know how to get a swan back into the river....?
  10. P

Fireworks tonight?

Anything fireworks happening tonight?
  11. P

Jim Corr Tonight 7th dec at Montenotte Hotel

Any going to this? Or been to any of the ones up the country?
  12. P

Anyone else find this funny?

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
  13. P

Whats going on here then....

Check the pic...your wan has been standing there for nearly 3 hours now, wrapping some twine or wool around the tree support/guard.... Should i be calling the hospital for the crazies? ( not for me, for her ;) ) [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
  14. P

toys4bigboys extremely disappointing

Just got back from the toys for big boys thing. I am very disappointed. Half the stuff on their website wasnt there...or else I was distracted by the becks girls busting boobs. Freezing inside the tent 2 lads singing the same 3 songs is the live music event No hotties...well a couple of 16...
  15. P

Speed Cameras, Trapster on Android?

has anyone here sen any of these speed trap van things around cork yet? Im using Trapster on Android to locate them BUT no one seems to be using it at the mo or else no vans are around cork. Anyone here using it?