Recent content by PatMustard

1. P

"Access denied". Cant access removable storage

"Access denied". Cant access removable storage I have a PC running Windows7 which does not allow me access to any removable storage device. When I try to insert any USB key into a USB port in my desktop it gives a message saying Access Denied. The USB key is not corrupt as it works in other...
  2. P

Anyone know......

... the name of the piece of music that is played at the end of every Oldies and Irish show on 96fm on Sundays?
  3. P

Portlaoise

Ok, I know it's nothing tropical or fancy but anyone know anything bout Portlaoise. Is it worth going there for a weekend with the girlfriend? Anything to offer? Just seen an unreal deal on a hotel and I'm kinda skeptical of the place.
  4. P

I really do love Ireland

Ye can all hate but this is probably the most cultural nation in the world. You can listen to the Dubliners and they don't know what hit them, the sense of pride that runs through you is ridiculous. It really wants you to love Ireland for what the history is worth. I really love it. I really...
  5. P

Laptop Boot issue

Hello all, I have a laptop here, a Compaq C series (bog standard), about 2 - 3 years old, running windows Vista and has a Core 2 duo processor. When I go to boot it up it starts as normal but when it gets to the page where the windows logo appears, the load bar just goes in a continuous loop...
  6. P

An overwhelming sense of pride.....

Do you ever get a mad sense of irish pride when you listen to the contender or watch ireland beat romania in penalties??? i think there is a time for nostalgia and pride. we need it lads. its all "were fucked" and "IMF" this. Lets have one back and play the "Rock and roll kids". That'll learn...
  7. P

Ticketmaster Merchants Quay

Does anyone know what time the Ticketmaster in Merchants Quays is open till tomorrow? Would be fantastic help. Cheers
  8. P

Anyone got Freesat???

I was thinking of getting freesat installed. I currently have an aerial that picks up the few English channels but for the past few months I have lost these channels. Has anyone ever had any problems with Freesat? Loss of channels etc? Any feedback would be lovely.. Godspeed
  9. P

Anyone else have weird OCD-like habits?

I got a few of these. Every time i get out of the shower I ALWAYS flush the jacks. If I ever see my playstation dusty I HAVE to clean it. Anyone else like that. And no I don't have a OCD. I think
  10. P

Buried

Just saw the film Buried. Must say it is excellently made. didnt know what to expect from it but it blew me away. anyone else see it?
  11. P

Buying a Laptop. Acer or Asus?

Im buying a laptop in the next week around the 600-700 euro mark. i have seen two im keen on. An Asus and Acer. I have no experience with these as I have just dealt with Dell and HP in the past which have been troublesome . The first is the Asus K501J with 4gb ram. intel core 2 duo t4400, 500gb...
  12. P

Women you have a strange attraction to

Well mine are.. Judith From eggheads Lola Bunny from Space Jam Two minters in my opinion
  13. P

If you have an iPod have a look.......

....... at your top 25 most played playlist. anyone else have songs that you didnt even know you had on your iPod on the list???? cos I've got bout 15 of em. how the feck does it come up with this. i'm on to to you Jobs
  14. P

Buying a New Laptop

Anyone recommend a laptop for me. I have something in mind but would like to hear other peoples opinions. heres a few things id like/dislike -Windows 7 -Not bothered bout HDD -Would Like minimum 3GB RAM- preferrably DDR3 -17inch Screen -Not bothered about the weight -Need to run programs like...
  15. P

What's really pissing you off these days

I have a few 1. Jersey Shore 2. Jedward 3. Crystal Swing 4. Those "so true, really random" groups on facebook that are sooooooo funny eg."dont you hate it when you want something but you can't find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 5. People saying they're going to the beach...