Papa Smurf's latest activity

• P
    Papa Smurf replied to the thread Training Run Times.
    Brilliant advice above. Are you coaching any runners El Guapo? (you should be :) ) apologies if you were asked this already...
  • P
    Papa Smurf reacted to El Guapo's post in the thread Training Run Times with Like Like.
    Not at all. You've a good outlook and you're right to shift focus to shorter stuff. You'll smack that half PB sideways, but don't be...
  • P
    Papa Smurf reacted to Happyhonkaman's post in the thread Training Run Times with Like Like.
    This thing of heading down to the park run on Saturdays and then running a 2nd loop of it seems to be suiting me. I enjoy the...
  • P
    Papa Smurf reacted to jimmym's post in the thread Training Run Times with Like Like.
    Headed out form ballyphehane sunday 6.45am, Did tow miles around the area and headed out the south Douglas road, Crossed...
  • P
    Papa Smurf reacted to jimmym's post in the thread Training Run Times with Like Like.
    What a great night, Go to my allocated stewarding field at 6pm , a slow trickle of cars at that stage but it soon picked...
  • P
    Papa Smurf reacted to markyboy's post in the thread Training Run Times with Like Like.
    Ran it straight through, incident free, which was nice for a change. Although I was never as glad to hear the sound of Coldplay belting...
  • P
    Papa Smurf reacted to BlackpoolTerrier's post in the thread Training Run Times with Like Like.
    Cheers for the support lads. Faded from 22 on - can’t blame the injury. Great event and a great day - deep down, I had sub-3:05 in mind...
  • P
    Papa Smurf replied to the thread Training Run Times.
    The very best of luck Terrier. its nice quick race. The last couple miles will feel warm but you wont be out there long enough for it...
  • P
    Papa Smurf reacted to BlackpoolTerrier's post in the thread Training Run Times with Like Like.
    Decent spin in Dungarvan today - maybe took a bit more effort than planned to hold solid pace but that's OK - we've a two-week taper to...
  • P
    Papa Smurf reacted to Carmona's post in the thread Training Run Times with Haha Haha.
    My absolute favourite was a self-righteous prick from the US who was told off by his child's Principal for taking the kid away from...