Padraig Mor's latest activity

• P
    Padraig Mor replied to the thread Cyclists.
    Was my comment hyperbolic? Certainly. But just look at that article again and tell me that's not hyperbole - and I've seen many, many...
  • P
    Mate, you gotta stop with the creepy doxing shit - it's weird and creepy. (For those unaware, Jank is so rattled by me posting facts he...
  • P
    In the title alone, Catherine inadvertently references the quasi fascist mindset of many 'Green' types - namely that motorists are...
  • P
    Padraig Mor reacted to jimmym's post in the thread Dublin... Is a fucking shithole with Like Like.
    No charges to be brought against the garda who shot George Nchenko, proper order.
  • P
    Padraig Mor reacted to Meridian's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    There is a law already for those M roads you mentioned, they are motorways and cyclists are not allowed on them. It seems a shame that...
  • P
    Padraig Mor reacted to Crusty Ring's post in the thread Cork city has gone to the dogs. with Like Like.
    Was in town yesterday evening and fancied a slice of Pizza so went over to Frankies on the corner of South Mall/Grand Parade to grab a...
  • P
    It's one thing during winter when the streets are dark and quiet, and we can hide these scumbags away. But yesterday I was in town and...
  • P
    Padraig Mor reacted to DeepThroat's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    Was on the bus from to Douglas to Town yesterday lunchtime. Bus went through lights at Paddy The Farmers and 2 cyclists ran the red...
  • P
    Padraig Mor reacted to SoundMan's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    That chicken john takes d*ckhead to a whole new level. It's only a matter of time before he gets the funt up the hole that he's looking for
  • P
    It's amazing how blind supporters of thug cyclists are - put direct video evidence of intimidation of pedestrians in front of them and...
  • P
    Padraig Mor reacted to ThatFella's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    In the video I saw the 'shared area' becomes a footpath which he approaches at speed. The green light he claims is for...
  • P
    Nice to see you supporting a thug intimidating vulnerable road users. I suggest you watch the video.
  • P
    Or, more accurately: John Grace / RTBI careering at speed directly towards a crowd of more vulnerable road users (pedestrians) crossing...
  • P
    Padraig Mor reacted to Meridian's post in the thread Crash on Carr's Hil with Like Like.
    Infairness to the lads doing the clearing work for the motorway in the site alongside. They immediately went over saw what had happened...
  • P
    Padraig Mor reacted to Meridian's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    Right you arrogant, ignorant know it all : 1. So Cork County Council at the time had no idea what they were on about, No ...