Recent content by Over and Out

1. O

Republicanism...A Failed Ideology

Folks, after much deliberation and particularly in the light of the recent flag debacle in the north. I have come to the conclusion that Republicanism (the Irish variety) is a failed ideology. It has failed to serve the people of Ireland and failed to bring about the union of Catholic...
  2. O

33 Years Ago,

PIRA took revenge on the Parachute Regiment and in doing so carried out the greatest military success against the forces of occupation of the recent struggle. 18 terrorist para's met there doom. And as for the volunteers who carried out the operation...I can only offer this, "They shall be...
  3. O

Any thoughts?

On the epistolary novel? Any good suggestions for a really good one set in modern times? All the epistolary novels I come across seem to be 19th century creations....any thoughts on modern ones?
  4. O

Please please please, execute these parents.

Sorry now like, most of you know me as one angry cunt and I genuinely enjoy being one, especially on here, but this has actually brought tears to my eyes. How anyone can do that to a child day in day out is beyond belief. These fucking parents will only get seven or eight years if we are lucky...
  5. O

21st Century Orangmen

Entire series is a scream. Part three here illustrates their anti Catholic 16th century thinking. One group believing in sky fairies looking down on another group who believe in Sky Fairies...orangemen...what's their not to like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUgJ0giGVc
  6. O

10 Reasons to Hate West Brits

Kevin Myers Hugh Leonard Peter Harte ...made a living from lying. People who are embarrassed by Irish Culture Conor Snooze O'Brien. Irish Rugby/Hockey/Cricket The West British media in Ireland People who read Irish versions of British Newspapers Fine Gael Trinity College Dublin ...Ofcourse we...
  7. O

Anti Irish Racism In The West Of Scotland

Time Scotland woke up and called their so called "sectarian" problem what it really is. Anti Irish racism. Occupational parity in the states was achieved by Irish emigrants to the states sometime between 1900 and 1910. Guess when in Scotland? 1990. Anti...Irish...Racism.
  8. O

Instead of I'm OK, you're OK...

how about I'm a cunt, you're a cunt. There. I said it. I'm a cunt....I must be...
  9. O

Lies, damned lies + lying West Brit liars who tell them

One of the major West Brit lies spouted ad naseum is that the Provos "never" took on the British army in a head to head gun fight during the troubles. According to West Brits, the Provo's were always skulking, always hiding, and would not EVER come out and fight. Well I guess this is one lie...
  10. O

Fuck you, Fuck Your Fucking Pizza, Fuck Frank Sinatra..

Ever felt like letting it rip on a boss or some other hideous figure of authority?
  11. O

Colin Duffy released.

Not sure how many on here will view this. This isn't the first time he has been in this predicament. Interesting to see the loyalists going off their game at his release. Many loyalists online are trying to paint him as an informer no doubt to get his own people to do him in. I think the law...
  12. O

For Ireland's exiles at Christmas

To those of you who didn't get home this Christmas and are feeling alone, To those who miss their homeland, families and friends To those who Ireland forgot and scattered to the four corners of the globe To those struggling in far away lands, among different peoples and different climes You the...
  13. O

Pana Christmas lights in the seventies

Anyone got old images of these they can post. Would love to have a lamp at the lights on pana in the seventies and eighties. They are pure shite nowadays.
  14. O

Time for a national debate on suicide.

The biggest killer of young people is now an epidemic in the country. It is time the govt and the people got off their hole and started having a rational debate on the issue. Time the stigma of depression and suicide and the useless phrase "mental illness" were tackled. As the parents of Kate...
  15. O

Beat the budget blues..what about a "Self-Aid" concert

Beat the budget blues..what about a "Self-Aid" concert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKvs2SE5XRM That'll revive the economy no end.. I'm hoping it's the worst budget ever and that yee all starve but that's just my form.