No6's latest activity

• N
    No6 reacted to Pooman's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    I really miss Thurles. Now it's once every two years whereas before it was most champuonship matches. I park in the town (not telling...
  • N
    No6 reacted to jeepers's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    It's not about the players, or the manager or the training. It's about mindset. The utter bloodymindedness not to get beaten. Put...
  • N
    No6 reacted to snoppd's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Sean O'Donoughe should never play for Cork again. Not for the sending off but for the time he batted the ball down to a 50/50 instead of...
  • N
    No6 reacted to Vladimir The Bear's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Just while I've the Waterford team on my mind I have to acknowledge as a hurling fan that its great to see a player the calibre of Tadhg...
  • N
    No6 replied to the thread Cork Camogie 2022.
    Has Orla Cronin retired? Hasn’t been named this year yet afaik
  • N
    No6 replied to the thread The Hurling Thread.
    I have been watching hurling games on YouTube lately and was wondering if anyone knows where I could get the Cork v Galway full game...
  • N
    No6 replied to the thread Cork Minor Football 2024.
    Has the squad been released yet?
  • N
    No6 replied to the thread Junior A Hurling Championship 2024.
    I’ll have whatever you’re smoking 😂