Recent content by nelly sham

1. N

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Gakpo has been much improved the last few games. I keep forgetting Gravenberch is only 21 as well. New league after an unsettled few seasons in Munich. I wouldn't be throwing the baby out with the bathwater just yet.
  2. N

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

If it wasn't a penalty against Grealish, it wasn't a penalty against AWB.
  3. N

The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Gleeson should have been u20s again this year so I'd say he'll be managed this season for an increased amount of minutes but nothing too mad. Quinn is probably the guy that will get more time this season being further ahead development wise.
  4. N

I don't think I'd want Snyman. There's no way he'd get the consistent starts that Kleyn is getting and that's what you'd need. They'd be better off using that NIQ spot for another second row that can run the maul for a high percentage of games over the season.
  5. N

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

It seems the VAR lines were drawn incorrectly too. Not sure about the pen but if Grealish's yesterday wasn't given then United's shouldn't have either. Chelsea should have been given a penalty though.
  6. N

F***in Erikkson

And managed to not knock her up as well which is some feat the way she was going back then.
  7. N

Always good to see them slapped down a bit though all the same.
  8. N

That's the Bulls first loss at home to a non Saffa team since they moved away from Super Rugby. Another tough game next week, Lions are chasing the playoffs and put some manners on Leinster earlier.
  9. N

First of all that's awful news for him. Secondly... for fuck sake! Another potential kick in the teeth for him. The Munster forwards are a shell of themselves when he's not around. Another random injury that you can't really account for too.
  10. N

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

That's money lost so...
  11. N

The Official Irish Rugby Thread

That's a bit disingenuous though. Beirne and Jager were told they weren't good enough for Leinster, they went and made their own way in the professional game. It wasn't that long ago Munster sent a bunch of lads north to save Leinster from Eddie Hekenui and the likes. It actually was a long...
  12. N

That's Maloney confirmed as off to Bath. They must be bringing Dunne back. That's Dunne and Maloney gone to make room for Jenkins and now Snyman. Barrett will be ahead of any number of young lads for the big games. Not a peep out of the D4 meeeja. Munster try and sign a front row that won't...
  13. N

He's never really delivered on his potential. A good player and would actually be an ideal signing for Leinster who are really playing a massive gamble signing Snyman when 4 of their locks will be away with Ireland and time managed. Would happily take Dillane at Munster too. O'Connell isn't...
  14. N

This comes a few weeks after Leinster thought they had nothing better to do than go and make Bealham and/or O'Toole a signing. This must mean one of the Byrnes or Frawley are moving. Leinster have Barrett as a "utility back" so they don't clash with internationals in his position... But...
  15. N

You couldn't make it up. Not a single complaint about getting ahead of Byrnes, Turner, Osborne's etc. It's taking the piss at this stage. Same day Sheahan got his central contract too. Nice pot of cash there