Recent content by Mr Bo Jangles

1. M

Who will the non sporty people cheer for, Kerry/Dublin

There is interesting debate on the Sports forum re the upcoming Kerry Dublin football final. So, as we all know, big games like that always attract the casual and the serious sports fan Many here would not be mad into sport but would keep an eye all the same. Its our biggest sporting rivals...
  2. M

Waking up Horny

Ever have one of those mornings. You wake up and every single woman you see on the way to work "would get it" Even munters look like adult movie actresses!
  3. M

Dublin or Kerry

It will be a Dubs Kerry final. Donegal have come as far as they can. Dublin have the class to beat them pulling up So....The Animals against the Jackeens Who do you want to win? Not who do u think will win, but who would you prefer to win?
  4. M

Whats with all the fockin Wasps

Bastards!!!
  5. M

Brilliant Album Covers :)

6. M

Could "God" have been an alien??

Could the commonly accepted Christian "God Being" have been an intelligent life form from space thousands of years ago? All of us know so called "ufos" have been seen way before jesus was born. actually it all fits into place.. the star of Bethlehem....a strong light in the sky? Could it have...
  7. M

MBNA Credit Cards

Are Irish customers of MBNA safe? Are their cards safe or are MBNA going to start looking for their money back? This could spell disaster for people. Some are getting by on their CC's in the current climate. Anyone have any idea? I presumed when i heard the story that they were going to cancel...
  8. M

Lindsey Dawn McKensie

What ever happened to her? I would insert an image, but I am at work. You know who she is.....yes....you do..!;)
  9. M

Non Alcoholic Beers: Becks V Bavaria

Have to stay off the beer for a few weeks to cure the liver! So......anyone tried both? Which is nicer? Have tried the becks and its not bad actually. Have a few Bavarias for tonight. Almost nervous to try them!
  10. M

Steve Williams to win the PGA

Cant seem to find any odds anywhere on Stevie to win again this week? Anyways, he is such a winner and such a great leader out front that surely Stevie Williams is a shoe in to win the PGA this week?
  11. M

Rory..what have you done Rory!!!

Look what Rory chucked out of the bed!
  12. M

Anyone else sick of Clerical Abuse Stories

I know I know.............but sorry, I cant help it. At this stage I just turn them off. Over kill I know I know............... Sorry, But.................
  13. M

Smelling your own farts

Love it The whaft of masculinity than fills the room The mixture of weetabix, oranges, bananas and inner toxic gases permiate and scent the room like a pleasant skunk Farts, their faannttaasstticc (once their your own!)
  14. M

Dan Murray

CCFC Legend or just another mercenary bollocks?
  15. M

Top Gear

So, gents and ladies What is 1. Your favourite ever episode of TG 2. Your favourite presenter 3. Coolest car u have seen on it 1. Winter Olympics Episode 2. May 3. AM DBS