Recent content by mr blonde

1. M

Last Week On The Weed

decided to knock the weed on the head have the end of an ounce to smoke and thats it for a while,not looking forward to the rats and sleepless nights but becoming fairly immune so have to stop for a while
  2. M

Milf

been on the lash all weekend ended up at two house partys sat and sun night,a good few of the women at um were MILF's most of which are out of long relationships or 8 or 9 year marriages with a few kids but jesus christ they dont have make up for the lost years partying.
  3. M

Heading off

looks like i'll be fucking off to Oz a lot eailier than originally planned was going in jan 2010 but brought it forward to oct this year.heading over for a year but i'd say wont be back.all tips from people who have been already are welcome.
  4. M

Im 31 on sunday

getting older keeping it simple this year getting drunk and maybe a bit stoned,making another batch of weed cookies or brownies as well
  5. M

Help Needed Urgent

got serious 2 of prison break the other day watched it yesterday but the DVD freezes at the start of episode 11 and wont jump to episode 12 does anyone have these 2 episodes
  6. M

I Got Fired

got the bullet from my job on Wednesday morning,was at a friends funeral Monday the job knew finished early then went,after funeral had a few drinks with friends and stuff as you do after a funeral,got up around 5am to use the jax Tuesday morning realized i would be taking a risk driving in two...
  7. M

Fuck off daft dave

you and your sale
  8. M

weed

got some the other night of a buddy the strongest shit I've ever smoked absolutely fucking cabbaged after a joint fucking mongoloid after two lethal shit
  9. M

NSFW Britneys box

http://prettyboring.com/?attachment_id=1641
  10. M

Cv Template

can someone give me a cv template so i can copy my own shit on to it,thanks fuckers.
  11. M

Todays my last day in work

I gave my notice on Monday will probably finish up today which means i'll be on the proc very little in the near future,wasting my days away here instead of working will be missed.
  12. M

what a langer

fella in the shop's phone is ringing and his fucking ring tone is merry fucking christmas
  13. M

That cunt Ezeek

on 96fm now he's doing my fucking head in i'd love to batter him to death with a hammer live on air
  14. M

Saturday night 8 o clock and im sober

this is not good god dame fucking work melting my head,another 2 hours to go
  15. M

Brussels

any one ever been is it true you can buy guns over the counter no questions asked?