Recent content by Mike Strutter

1. M

Murder of a GAA chairman

The climate seems to be Dopey Eamon's niche
  2. M

Murder of a GAA chairman

This............ https://www.independent.ie/regionals/dublin/dublin-news/families-need-answers-closure-and-justice-50-years-on-from-the-dublin-monaghan-bombings/a826572364.html
  3. M

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Like this? https://www.independent.ie/regionals/dublin/dublin-news/families-need-answers-closure-and-justice-50-years-on-from-the-dublin-monaghan-bombings/a826572364.html
  4. M

Stardust anniversary

Jaysus, if anyone is rattled it's you. Soundy has given you some caning.
  5. M

Stardust anniversary

Quoting the same post again. Retard
  6. M

Stardust anniversary

I'm glad you have nothing better to do but follow me around this forum; it means you're giving someone else a break from your insults. A great lad behind a keyboard but in real a very miserable individual
  7. M

Alf Mccarthy RIP

It seems like he was some grafter RIP
  8. M

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

You left out Adare
  9. M

The Sophie Toscan du Plantier Murder Case

He may prove that Bailey didn't do it but is there anyone that could prove who done it?
  10. M

Stardust anniversary

I suppose in your warped mind, anyone that is Patriotic and Irish is in the IRA. you just follow people around and insult them because you are a spineless bitter individual in real life that has never ventured outside the City. Gold help us
  11. M

Stardust anniversary

The famous Butterly Brick empire.
  12. M

Stardust anniversary

So, what difference does it make where I am working or living. As I've said before, I was born and reared in Cork and make no apologies for being Irish and proud of the fact. You should get out more see the world beyond the treehouse. There are many posters on here living and working in other...
  13. M

Stardust anniversary

Geographically Ireland but under control by a foreign state. The amount of unpatriotic fellas on here is astonishing
  14. M

Stardust anniversary

You sound like you are actually proud of the British still controlling part of the country
  15. M

Stardust anniversary

There was virtually zero health and safety back then. It was a chip pan that went up on fire I wonder was there a fire blanket let alone an extinguisher in the place. And why is the government having to give an apology? It's not like the Stardust was owned by the state