Recent content by MerchantOfEnnis

1. MerchantOfEnnis

Pubs reopening June 29th

I love the PROC. I build up the courage to admit here that I have a drinking problem, and Cork's top publican replies telling me that I can buy 161 pints with my next paycheck. Enjoy your forum lads, I'm off to jump in the Lee
  2. MerchantOfEnnis

Stuff that grinds your gears

Tbf what you squirt out after a curry tastes very different to a standard turd. You'd get a bit of flavour out of a curry splash, whereas a normal dump would have that more traditional "shit" taste
  3. MerchantOfEnnis

Or when your misses offers to give you a rimjob and then complains about the taste of shit. WTF are you expecting an arse to taste of ffs, champagne?
  4. MerchantOfEnnis

Those "V" shoes that every middle aged woman wears. Imagine having that little individuality in your mid 40s that you need to wear the exact same runners as every other woman your age. Also, those white Adidas "Samba" shoes that every girl in her late teens/early 20s wears. Imagine being that...
  5. MerchantOfEnnis

pj coogan show

Imagine if PJ was actually on insane money and ended up ousting Graham Norton on whatever channel he's on. "Now Taylor, what would your favorite smell be?" "So Matt Damon, people haven't heard your Super Valu bag story for 5 minutes so why don't you tell us again" "Well Donald, did you enjoy...
  6. MerchantOfEnnis

pj coogan show

"So I'd like to clarify, I do NOT get paid €250k for a 9 hour week... I get paid €500k for a 6 hour week" "Now with that settled I'm going to make myself a nice cup of Frank and Honest Coffee - The best coffee you can buy"
  7. MerchantOfEnnis

Murder of a GAA chairman

More than you'll get anyway ya freak
  8. MerchantOfEnnis

Pubs reopening June 29th

Craft beers are only a fad
  9. MerchantOfEnnis

Pubs reopening June 29th

Go fuck yourself ya lightweight cunt
  10. MerchantOfEnnis

Pubs reopening June 29th

I worked in an Irish pub in Germany from 2010-2012. These were our prices- Guinness- €4.80 Local lager - €3.70 568ml bottle of Magners - €5.30 Go back there today, in April 2024, and the prices are - Guinness - €5 Local lager - €4.20 568ml bottle of Magners - €5.50 20c on a pint in the...
  11. MerchantOfEnnis

Pubs reopening June 29th

Era that's your own fault if you drink Heineken. I'd rather have Elton John's balls slapping off my chin than drink a pint of that shit, nevermind paying nearly €7 for it.
  12. MerchantOfEnnis

Pubs reopening June 29th

They're a business and they can do what they want, but it is pure greed and nothing less. I read an article recently which said that the most expensive pubs in Dublin are still the busiest. The Temple Bar and Oliver St John Gogarty will always be busy regardless of their prices. They're ideal...
  13. MerchantOfEnnis

Pubs reopening June 29th

A pint of Guinness in Arthur Maynes is now €6.30 apparently. My mate Dennis went in there when he got back from Amsterdam earlier in the week, he couldn't believe the prices.
  14. MerchantOfEnnis

Places that won't reopen

I almost made a joke about saying a deceased female celeb's legs won't reopen, but I decided that I'm better than that
  15. MerchantOfEnnis

Pubs reopening June 29th

Well la de, isn't that great for you Peter perfect the perfect priest