Recent content by marco 2005

1. M

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

you sound like a SMC here Philby m8 I'm saying that what i have consistently said during the season is actually backed up by numbers Arsenal were a little fortunate to be in the race for 4th until last night given the numbers all suggested a 5th place finish...so in short, Arsenal exceeded...
  2. M

Season review through stats, good read So, yes, apart from the obvious progression in the table (from back to back 8th finish to 5th), from a stats perspective, they have improved and the numbers are backing this up Scott Willis @oh_that_crab · 43m If Arsenal get top 4 I do think that they...
  3. M

PROC End of Season Awards

HR is talking about OT, lad
  4. M

We can read OT like an open book, he’s fooling nobody
  5. M

Ba dum tss I'm sure you've plenty satisfaction for coming up with this one :)
  6. M

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/05/17/arsenal-significantly-invest-squad-even-suffer-champions-league/
  7. M

gonna sue Charles Watts for plagiarism https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/arsenal-big-mistake-guimaraes-exposes-arteta-transfer/blt351be2ece1d5aaa1
  8. M

Well well well, my former SSB ally, you’ve clearly omitted my digging sesh of the Maguire quotes in the ManYoo thread (when he signed)
  9. M

? don't think so bud, i might have said that his hero is CR7 (something he's mentioned in plenty interviews) And I'm not having a dig at Martinelli or ESR here, i rate and like them both, I'm saying their age and relative inexperience showed a little bit, they need more support from senior...
  10. M

Long shot given Burnley and Leeds have tough games to play but Arsenal could finish on a good note by relegating fat Fwank and making sure Spuds and Tonio have a healthy lunch before their game vs Norwich
  11. M

yes, taken from today's Arseblog:
  12. M

Agreed - still plenty work to do, 2 windows more is probably right indeed, the drop in quality between the starters and their respective replacements is still very significant and this is needs to be narrowed considerably, Cedric is nowhere near Tomiyasu, Tavares is nowhere near KT's level...
  13. M

Lolzers, came out of the bushes Rebelsrebel style the second it was safe to do so :lol!: fantastic I stand by everything i've said, Arteta has done a good job overall this season, this team has improved quite significantly vs last season and did really well to put itself in the position it was...
  14. M

Yup, squad upgrade is required, plenty work being already done going by the Hickey, Jesus, Marquinhos rumours. Arsenal did well to still be involved in the race for top on match day 37
  15. M

TNCL and 5th it is I’d have taken that at the start of the season