Recent content by marco 2005

1. M

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Some poor souls lol'd, months ago, when i said Arsenal were the best defensive team (now also the best attacking unit) in the PL this season Villa next, without Douglas Luiz by the way, picked up his 10th yellow
  2. M

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

SMCs have lost neurons this season. Imagine complaining I don’t visit the PROC when Arsenal are unbeaten in 2024 and are smashing pretty much everyone they play. :lol!:
  3. M

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
  4. M

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Le Clatter du Jour :lol!:
  5. M

Unlocked 👍
  6. M

Anne Frank can cry all she wants, Arsenal should have had 1 pen, potentially 2, ref was shite.
  7. M

He’d be an upgrade on that clown Onana tbf
  8. M

A big thank you to our scouse bastard allies 👍 Arsenal with the toughest fixtures left to play though
  9. M

Clatter noun a continuous rattling sound as of hard objects falling or striking each other Example:
  10. M

The clatters under that Dutch fraud have a better sound IMHO
  11. M

If you want to see ‘clatters’ just google ‘ManYoo under ETH’ pal
  12. M

Listen, dear SMC, Arsenal have smashed every team they’ve played in the PL in 2024, I didn’t need to wait til now to post, I just happen to have some spare time to kill.
  13. M

Lol How many user names and bans has that dildo gone through since last Halloween? I’ve no drive for the PROC anymore, 4 posts or so in 6 months, I just happen to be in the Alps and taking a half day break from snowboarding 👍
  14. M

Gash-nacho in the pic…maybe El T can save this fella’s carrer and help him GTFO this circus at ManYoo. He’d be a decent option for league cup and dead rubbers when El T needs to rest Saka.