Recent content by Lame Duck

1. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

How could the umpires have seen Gillane holding SODs huley when they had their backs to the umpires?
  2. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Stupid comment. How should he defend in that situation? He was making it extremely difficult for the forward to manouvre without fouling him. It's a fine art and you need a good ref to implement the rules to the letter.
  3. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yeah it's hard for the ref to see it so he shouldn't have blown for the free! You don't blow on the off chance. Proud of the boys in fairness. Gutted it's all over for 2023 already...fuck sake.
  4. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

This is one of the only things missing in his game. Byrne's cleaning the Cork forwards out. Loads of passion from us though. This is our AI final. Before fellas get too negative. Remember how we felt at half time last year?!! All square. There's still hope.
  5. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Come on the Rebels!! V difficult if Hoggies not starting, but fuck it, it's championship knock out against the best. These fellas will be legends if they beat Limerick.
  6. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hard to look beyond a team going for four in a row especially playing at home. They destroyed us in the Páirc last year. They're still an incredible team, their full back line might be the only spot that could open a door for us. Killer Robbie O'Flynn is injured, you need everything to go your...
  7. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Limerick saw what damage Duggan did last week and might be hoping to repeat. That'd be a curved ball for Pat Ryan to deal with.
  8. L

Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

Sick cunts. City fans and the club should be celebrating instead they've ruined it. Send a message: life bans from all League of Ireland grounds.
  9. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think what you're getting at is we need someone to break down or catch high balls coming into the inside line for Hoggie to feed off. Duggan caused a lot of chaos for our defenders on Sunday in that role.
  10. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He made Kingston's goal. I'd have him on every day of the week. Trying him corner forward without trialing it at any stage in the season is nonsense. Lads here foaming at the mouth because we lost by a single point to a superb side playing at home. A side that were the only team to beat...
  11. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

This could get very ugly if we don't do something innovative quickly. Clare could kill this at the start of the second half if they start like they finished. Too many fellas not sharp enough. Hoggies missed 65 and simple ish free also showing we are off. Hopefully we'll see the same as the Tipp...
  12. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

This will be a tough and brutal game for Cork. We won't out score them on points, their accuracy out the field is better than ours so we need at least three goals to be in with a shout. Hopefully we can do it.
  13. L

Immigration Thread

Says the far right Blightetard foaming at the mouth at all the fowrinurs taking his kuntry away.
  14. L

Immigration Thread

Quick! Shoot the messenger!
  15. L

Immigration Thread

I went to City Hall the other day to get a free house and I couldnt get in the door because of all the foreigners with handtrucks carting away their free 52" flat screens and free McDonalds meals for their kids. When I eventually got to the counter the unvetted military-age fully-vaccinated...