Recent content by imakebiodiesel

1. I

10" Drawknife by Wm Marples

An excellent cast steel drawknife made at the Hiberbia steel works in Sheffield . It is described in their 1959 catalogue as an "American pattern" knife. The slightly curved hollow forged blade is razor sharp and a delight to use. This type of draw knife is markedly better than any modern...
  2. I

Portable blacksmiths / bladesmiths Forge

An portable 240V forge suitable for tool and blade making and decorative work. Its fuelled with either charcoal or coal/ coke (see note below)) and air blast is supplied by a new very powerful 22W fan. The air flow can be very finely adjusted giving good control of temperature. The fire bed is...
  3. I

Vintage woodworking tools

I have many vintage tools for sale including... Planes by Stanley and Record, Sheffield made cast steel chisels Sharpening supplies Traditional ( non hardpoint) saws. Axes drawknives and bill hooks. Carpenters tool chests Slaters and leadbeaters tools. Tools for classic and modern cars...
  4. I

Vintage woodworking tools for sale.

I have a wide selection of used woodworking tools, Record and Stanley Planes Miniature planes by Kunz. Woodcarving tools by Marples and Addis, English pre war cast steel carpenters chisels. Hand made woodwork benches And much more besides. Only 40 minutes from Cork. Call 086 316 9230 for more...
  5. I

Wanted, kids bike

Must have 20" wheels and gears. The condition does not matter in fact the scruffier the better.
  6. I

3D printer newbie

Im in the middle of putting together a rep rap 3D printer. Its a Prusa Mendel i2 bought as a complete kit from Belgium. Ive finished the mechanicals and am wiring it up at the moment. Next comes the software and i should be up and printing next week with a bit of luck. Is there anyone in the...
  7. I

Biodiesel Processor

Make high quality biodiesel from waste cooking oil with this advanced processor. Cost per litre 25cents. No need to adjust your diesel engine, biodiesel can be used pure or blended with ordinary diesel. Biodiesel can also be used in home heating boilers. The process is simple and safe. The...