Recent content by i want your banana

1. I

rte last night

anyone see the RTE programme about the six nations last night? there was a song on it that i really liked and i haven't a notion how to go about finding out who sings it. also i really liked Paul o'Connell telling everyone in the changing room to 'go bananas'
  2. I

holy Thursday/good Friday confusion

as well as no pubs open tomorrow do they all close early tonight aswell?
  3. I

Mechanic

dull question but does can someone recommend a good mechanic somewhere in the city centre? car needs a service badly, but don't have a clue where to go. Thanks.
  4. I

Mechanic

dull question but does can someone recommend a good mechanic somewhere in the city centre? car needs a service badly, but don't have a clue where to go. Thanks.
  5. I

Most Hated songs

very ratty today so decided to compile a list of my 5 most hated songs of all time, but it spiralled into a top ten and i have a few contenders for a top twenty, suggestions or revisions welcome. 10. The Lighthouse family- Lifted 9. Nickelback(or anyone who sounds like Nickelback) - but most...
  6. I

Dontcha?

was just listening to that Pussycat Dolls tune on the radio, did anyone else notice that in one of the verses yer one says 'I'd probably be just as crazy about you if you were my Old Man'....is she lamping on her dad or what? manky.