Recent content by HighHorse

1. H

2022 Premier Junior Hurling

They'll beat St Kieran's and win Munster again. Tougher games ahead in All Ireland Series alright though
  2. H

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

Not on that pitch I'd say! Not the best on a good day. It'll be an interesting battle alright. Like has been already said, winning is a habit and Kilshannig have that. Drom have had a break but have played lots of challenges (some champ standard) etc. For them it's make or break really. I think...
  3. H

The Hurling Thread

Was playing in Cork last night for IT Carlow I think
  4. H

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Have you been reading this thread for the last few weeks? There's very little to do with the 2022 PSHC at all
  5. H

GAA/SKY deal goes bang

As someone else mentioned, this could just make RTE lazy. Virgin Media prob won't take up the games. It was mentioned a year or 2 ago that the GAA wanted to look at the Digital side of things i.e GAAGO or the Examiner / Off the Ball etc.... I think they'll go down this route maybe. Everyone...
  6. H

Cuasack Park is the biggest GAA pitch around. It doesn't seem it with the crowd in on top of you. The field in Ennis is literally the maximum size allowed for a GAA pitch - 145 metres long and 90 across. To compare, Páirc Uí Rinn is 144 metres long and 88 metres wide
  7. H

Ex gang. The Wife got Reardons in their settlement. Clancy's is the hot spot these days anyway and the lads sponsor the Examiner stream too.
  8. H

He is indeed and from Kilmallock so he could have a very vested interest in the Munster club this year :D
  9. H

Surely the barrs' now!
  10. H

Dromtarriffe played Skeheenarinky from Tipp the other nmight in Mallow. Real good tough battle. I'd fancy Drom anyway when they don't have the football. That would be Kilshannig's priority I'd be thinking.
  11. H

2022 Premier Intermediate hurling

TBF, whatever about the others, I think it was a free at the end. Inniscarra man tripped him. There wasn't much objection either which is usually a give away. Great game given the conditions and only right they get another day out and hopefully the weather won't be as bad
  12. H

FT Kilshannig 1-14 LC Gaels 1-10 A first ever north cork JAHC title for Kilshannig
  13. H

James Buckley lost 2 appeals to have red card rescinded @gaels2218 ?
  14. H

2022 Premier Junior Hurling

That can't be right? :D I'd imagine both would bring crowds but they've hardly sold out the North stand and Lower South/ Unless they're just opening the lower south stand...even at that, it's pretty good if sold out
  15. H

PROC Cork Senior Hurling ’Name the Winners’ Competition 2022

Would actually like to see the Barrs win it but I think Blackrock will sneak it So, Blackrock by a point or 2