Recent content by Heraldo

1. H

Can we learn..... Pidgin.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/c87zyxrpkpno Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) go carry out full audit of all local airlines for di kontri, Nigeria goment announce.
  2. H

The dull thread

I love that flightradar 24 app for tracking flights Especially if you see a jet in the sky and want to know where its going to. I miss seeing the Concorde flying over my house when I was younger Could just about make it out and the sonic boom was unreal
  3. H

Stuff that grinds your gears

…and then you fart a wet one 💩
  4. H

pj coogan show

PJ at 9:10am tomorrow morning: “now a certain poster on the PROC forum is making claims about my wages and hours…”
  5. H

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Jazzy Jeff acting the maggot Uncle Phil sorted him out
  6. H

Niall Boylan wants to fight Prenders

The state of guy on the far right (pun intended), his suit jacket is about 2 sizes too small 😂😂 Either that or he looks as if he is going to lamp the camera man! Conrad mcgettigan pose!
  7. H

Skorts

“Skorts” sounds like a D4 pronounciation of the word Anyway, let the women wear what they want Also, aren’t the GAA combining with ladies football/camogie associations? Way way way overdue Camogie is great to watch, very free flowing
  8. H

pj coogan show

The PJ coogan drinking game With restaurant owners, mick Barry and Tommy Gould sound bites Extra shots for Brenda’s quotes
  9. H

The dull thread

You’re very wristy Jimmy! Experienced with both hands
  10. H

Stuff that grinds your gears

Hand rubbing eejits!
  11. H

Little things that are immensely satisfying

Small world if it’s true 😳(could very well be) Poor guy, RIP
  12. H

Crash on Carr's Hil

Very well said More cars seem to be trying to beat the red light Even up by Wilton/cuh, that’s a death wish Your point of speed limits rings true You seem to be fucked out of it for going a few km below the speed limit only for an arsehole in a bmw with no indication zooming straight ahead...
  13. H

Little things that are immensely satisfying

Same as me, a good friend from mccurtain villas passed away last month 😔 Know old school friends who are from kilcrea park and coolgarten park
  14. H

Crash on Carr's Hil

Poor woman, hope she makes a full recovery It is alarming the number of crashes occurring each day. That cork safety alerts app is very good in fairness