hemlock666's latest activity

• H
    hemlock666 replied to the thread Cyclists.
    This chap is a petulant lycra clad middle-aged manbaby who keeps getting in the same scenarios because he is incapable of modifying his...
  • H
    That road marking is to notify other road users that this is a cyclist cull zone so they need to speed up and turn on their window wipers.
  • H
    Now that John Rightobikeit Grace (information already in the public domain)is spending his time giving out about the proc on Twitter...
  • H
    Good god. That maniac in the car beeped at him one whole time while driving meters behind him under the speed limit. That's attempted...
  • H
    Lads on an entirely unrelated topic, does anyone know where I can buy some chlorinated chicken giblets fried in a secret mix of msg...
  • H
  • H
    This is one of the most stupid statements I have ever seen. You should get this printed on a t-shirt. Comedy gold.
  • H
    You're lucky one of the local men in dresses didn't take a shine to you. I have heard they use cannibalism as a form of courtship.
  • H
    I have yet to meet someone from Roscommon. I reckon it's a fictitious county.
  • H
    In the 1st video you're assuming the van driver saw him. I'm the 2nd video you're assuming the SUV driver is familiar with the law...
  • H
    It's easy. 1st video. Big white van on his right. He's in its blind spot, doesn't slow down and nearly gets pancaked because he assumes...
  • H
    Ah right so Ted. He's actually a very considerate road user who is aware of all the hazards being presented, is able to predict threats...
  • H
    Fair enough. Have you driven many motorbikes yourself?
  • H
    That's because he has fuck all awareness and is using a mode of transport that is frequently invisible to other road users. Considering...
  • H
    Where did I say the driver was right? The distance from the kerb depends on the common sense and spatial awareness of the cyclist...