Recent content by Hamish

1. H

Brake Imbalance Repair.

Nah man, took the train back to town.
  2. H

Brake Imbalance Repair.

Booked in last week and went there yesterday. Passed the retest today. They couldn’t have been more helpful. Little Island is a handy location too. One stop from town on the train.
  3. H

Brake Imbalance Repair.

Thanks.
  4. H

Brake Imbalance Repair.

First place I called. No slots ‘til June.
  5. H

Brake Imbalance Repair.

Yes
  6. H

Brake Imbalance Repair.

I live in Blackrock, anywhere in the city suits.
  7. H

Brake Imbalance Repair.

My pickup truck failed its CVRT yesterday for a service brake imbalance issue. If I get it repaired and retested within 21 days, I’ll get charged the reduced fee of €44. Otherwise the full €111 applies. I’m hoping to get it fixed ASAP as, according to the failure report “this vehicle has major...
  8. H

DIY Car Wash

After a long rural drive earlier this week my car is grey with salt and gritdust (the councils have been very active in safety due to the recent cold snap). There’s also a lot of green winter algae from the wet Sept/Oct. I live in the city, as a result it only needs a wash once a couple of...
  9. H

DIY Car Wash

Great, thanks.
  10. H

DIY Car Wash

Any recommendations for a DIY Car Wash in town? One of those with the two lances, and a coin slot? The Inver in Fermoy is excellent but a bit far, especially with all the salt and grit on the roads. Did some Googling but any pages returned were, like, pre-pandemic. Thanks.
  11. H

Builders Salvage Yard.

Or their.
  12. H

Builders Salvage Yard.

Or hers…
  13. H

Builders Salvage Yard.

I’m en Say nowt. That’s 12 months free rent I’ve had in his head. 💥
  14. H

Builders Salvage Yard.

Hi, I’m looking for some bits and pieces to do some DIY repair work at home and in the yard. During the summer I asked a builder that was working next door about salvage yards. He said there is one he’s used in the past. He told me where but of course I didn’t make a note of it at the time and...
  15. H

Where to buy a tuxedo in Cork.

Google it.