Recent content by galwayman

1. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

Would you mind screenshotting the Galway team also? Thanks
  2. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

Well lads. If anyone happens to get in early before yere senior game to watch the u20s ye might post an update here at some stage. Have a club mate involved with Galway so interested to see how it goes (albeit only a challenge match). Cheers
  3. G

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

You’d have to caveat that though with saying that Galway were poor this year. Lost to Kilkenny and Dublin earlier in Leinster & scraped a win against Wexford. Ye should win the AI final without too much trouble. Was 2021 the season that ye blew everyone away in winning the u17 All Ireland? Would...
  4. G

Cork Minor Hurling 2023

I’m from the football area of Galway so would know little personally about our underage hurlers but I work with a guy who is involved with the underage hurling development squads and he is convinced this years team will win the minor All Ireland. Was there an u16 All Ireland competition played...
  5. G

Cheap Accommodation near Cork airport

Well lads. Looking at a 7am flight from Cork on a Saturday morning during the summer. Would anyone have a recommendation for somewhere cheap near the airport on Friday night? Hotels are €100+. Would be 10pm i would say by the time we would make it down. Cheers