Fermoylad's latest activity

• F
    Fermoylad replied to the thread Leo Varadkar.
    I dunno Czar шелковая борода. bald and bankrupt was out there and the people are pretty poor.
  • F
    Fermoylad replied to the thread The next Government.
    Irish politics is a mess at the moment. I've said this already. There are no good partys imo. (that I would personally want to vote for...
  • F
    Simo "18 viruses before covid 19" Harris? I mean if they want to sure. I'm down for anybody most of the FG higher ministers are morons...
  • F
    Irelands version of Trudeau tbh.
  • F
    McEntee you'd imagine. The first EVER female taoiseach in the history of the state. The whole country would burn to the ground before...
  • F
    Fermoylad replied to the thread Immigration Thread.
    What the fuck are you shiteing on about?
  • F
    A few more vape and tech shops should fill that gap
  • F
    This fucking dickhead needs to go. Pension or whatever. Sack him and remove him from government. He is fundamentally not fit for it.
  • F
    Tell them to head over to Rodder O' Gormless's home and ask whats the story with the free houses.
  • F
    What was Rodders up to here when he sent out all these tweets in so many different languages ? It's very strange. Even Georgia a country...
  • F
    Fermoylad replied to the thread Elon Musk buys Twitter.
    • 0680623026380.jpg
  • F
    I know you didn't I'm sorry I put words in your mouth. I added that in because sf/ff/fg are basically the same party at this stage. At...
  • F
    I'm sorry. I guess I should be on the palestine thread 24/7 crying my eyes out and expressing my outrage to show how virtuous I am.
  • F
    Fermoylad replied to the thread Cyclists.
    No we must be as efficient as possible to save the planet. Explain how mid rise is better than high rise. We fit more people into one...
  • F
    Ah shure tis grand. This shit is heading towards bursting point. It's at the stage now that every Joe soap is talking about it. I've...