Recent content by Elmnop

1. E

Welcome Palestine

Rafah is the only city left standing in Gaza. The Israelis want to turn this into rubble like the rest of Gaza. It'll make Gaza even more uninhabitable. The Israelis hope everyone becomes refugees and have to migrate to other countries. The Israelis are an awful shower
  2. E

Immigration Thread

I can see the Government probably moving the International Protection Office out of Mount Street and therefore the asylum seekers tent city will move out of D4 and follow on to the new location. I would have pity for the residents of this new location. The new location will definitely not be...
  3. E

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

I get the point re accountability. Tho he's accountable to nobody and going nowhere Give me the name of somebody who is going to take him on re the current state of Cork Gaa on the field Cork must be breaking records losing 5 championship games in 13 days At least we have this weekend off I...
  4. E

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

What is there expertise in to hold the top jobs in Cork Gaa and making the crucial future decisions of Cork Hurling? Between coaching and the top table Donovan must be involved with Cork Gaa somewhere between 10-20 years?
  5. E

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

I think he has 2 years left with Horgan as Chairman and then up next is his West Cork buddy O'Callaghan so Donovan aint going nowhere for the next 5 years And anyway the only one who decides if he stays or leaves is himself The only way he leaves before that is if a top job comes up for him in...
  6. E

Immigration Thread

I knows it's GB News but lets hope that this doesn't gather too much momentum I assume if the Brits want to they could bus illegal immigrants from Dover straight to Belfast
  7. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Rodgers & Reidy scored a total of 0-2 against Limerick and both got taken off Rodgers & Reidy scored a total of 1-9 against Cork. Unfortunately for Cork, that score difference tell it's own story
  8. E

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

You'd like to know if there was any discussion with the Cork County Board when it was being deciding what games were going on GaaGo. I'd assume Cork Gaa were contacted before the announcement. Cork Gaa should have stood up for Cork Gaa supporters and disagreed with 4 out of 5 Munster...
  9. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Not you but there are plenty on here, plenty delegates and Cork supporters that get brainwashed by big words and grand interviews, some people are untouchable As you say the questions about Cork senior hurling team continued demise should start at the very very top On there watch unfortunately...
  10. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

11. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'd also put the players down the list of people to blame. Amongst other things, the management has been very poor and don't know there best 15 players not to mind where to play them. And Spoofer Donovan will just do another interview with Marty, a few big words and we'll all be brainwashed again.
  12. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Why the management didn't try Rob Downey on Peter Duggan surprised me. TOM definitely needed a break from marking him
  13. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Tony Kelly & Darragh Lohan out of Clare team / panel
  14. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I don't envy Pat Ryan having to go to Dublin today He has enough on his plate trying to keep Cork in the championship Anyone going to one of these events?
  15. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Cork are like Man Utd, you can't rely on either team to get the right result I didn't think Cork would have got cleaned out in the air by Waterfords Prendergast & Kiely. Winning / losing the aerial battle can go a long way in winning / losing the game. I think Clare will look at targeting us...