Recent content by East Muskerry Devil

1. E

2024 Junior A Football Championship

Yep normally they’d have all their players available bar Sean. Lot of good footballing men in Kilmichael that being said, always a nice day to beat Scarra
  2. E

The first few rounds in the Muskerry league have served up some very close games. Will probably be the most competitive mid cork in a number of years. Aghinagh & Inniscarra being the favs, that being said strange result from Scarra losing to Kilmicheal by such a margin but without SO’D, I...
  3. E

Cork Minor Football 2024

Down to 36, few lads dropped off minor hurling panel in for trials now too
  4. E

Cork Minor Football 2024

Any final panel named? Surely coming close
  5. E

Junior A Hurling Championship 2024

How would Dromtarriffe be fixed? I know they've fallen short last few years but have been knocking on door while. Obviously Conor O Callaghan is their main man but they do have other good hurlers and have been well represented on the Duhallow divisional team last few years who have given a good...
  6. E

Junior A Hurling Championship 2024

Would have to say that it looks like standard of hurling in midcork is very poor at the moment. I was surprised when Ballinora even got to a County final last year which was a game they left behind them, don't think they'll get an opportunity like it again. If you compare the quality to North...
  7. E

Firstly on Grenagh, they're a side in development with a few good young lads coming through but they definitely don't need a local hype man putting unwarranted expectations on them. They wouldn't be looking past getting out of that group, they'd be focusing on trying to get out of it so you...
  8. E

Grenagh did well to close up the winning margin, Kilmurry kept them at arms length for majority of game was 13 point lead coming into last quarter. Grenagh gave good account of themselves at this grade after coming up from C last year beating Scarra last week although Scarra looked surprisingly...
  9. E

Club transfers 2024

These are all inter-club transfers under change of residence, return to home club, transferring to first club of father or transferring from a higher grade to a team below. List gets circulated to all clubs and parent clubs can object but would have to have good reason for doing so. County...
  10. E

Club transfers 2024

Any list of club transfers about? Should be circulated to all clubs today
  11. E

With new minor rule all second teams are gonna be much stronger. Ballincollig be very strong with Paddy Kelly over them
  12. E

Junior A Football 2023

Regarding the Muskerry division, last few years you've seen Uibh Laoire, Kilmurry & now Canovee winning counties after coming out of the mid cork. I would say that them three teams are probably between Premier Intermediete - Intermediate standard, would be tipping either Kilmurry/Canovee to...
  13. E

World Darts Championship 2024

Publicity stunt
  14. E

Junior A Football 2023

Mid Cork Football Final this Saturday: Inniscarra Vs Canovee: With the amount of rain fallen over the last week and rain expected over the coming days this could be a real dog fight. Inniscarra very physical team which conditions will suit. Interesting to see who will start midfield for them...
  15. E

Junior A Football 2023

Previous years Aghinagh gathered momentum winning close championship games. This year it looked more like they stumbled past teams. No doubt they train hard and are well drilled but 1/2 injuries and I don't think the quality is there to replace.