Recent content by Drucker

1. D

Cash or no cash?

Get a credit card. Then set up a direct debit to clear the entire amount owing on it every month. Then use it for all transactions. That way the merchant (shop/pub/restaurant) pays for each transaction and you get it for free. If you use a debit card you pay for each transaction.
  2. D

Cash or no cash?

You get charged for accessing cash via an atm using your pin
  3. D

Marina Market to go BANG?

Tesco won’t move out.
  4. D

Corkbeo

Kind of. It’s owned by Reach PLC which owns The Daily Express. Rupert Murdoch owns 96FM and also The Sun.
  5. D

Pubs reopening June 29th

If you brew it in small batches you don’t have to pay as much excise duty. Also, you can subscribe to some awards crowd and they’ll give you an award.
  6. D

Pubs reopening June 29th

I think it was Beamish & Crawford
  7. D

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Middle class middle aged Green Party extremists like Caroline Conroy, Eamonn Ryan, Catherine Martin, Dan Boyle and the rest of them want to punish YOU by imposing a tax on household recycling (15c per can to fund their crony quango), putting a toll of €2.80 each way on the Dunkettle Interchange...
  8. D

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

The abolition of the car park in front of Leinster House is a good idea. Aesthetically even, it’s shocking to see political reports from what appears to be a car park especially when compared to the White House or even Downing Street. But that isn’t a Green Party proposal. It was originally...
  9. D

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Switched with what?
  10. D

Pubs reopening June 29th

He’s talking about a craft red ale. Many of the more recent beers use names of long established beers which may no longer be available locally. Same with Sunbeam. It gives them heritage.
  11. D

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

I wouldn’t like a Ferrari either. I’d prefer some shitty little Asian “crossover……….”
  12. D

De Tunnel

For reference: https://jrnl.ie/5350936 Eamon Ryan and the Greens have committed to “road charging.” Even projects that were approved, such as the M20 Motorway between Cork and Limerick have been scaled back. As long as there is a Green Party minister for transport you can forget about major...
  13. D

Derek Blighe, Mitchelstown.

I love the way blow in wankers like that prick Blighe start bullshitting about “Ireland first.” These blow ins should just piss off back to England
  14. D

Pubs reopening June 29th

Sadly no. I think it was too strong
  15. D

Pubs reopening June 29th

Colt 45 It’s got a kick like a mule