Recent content by Drucker

1. D

Cyclists

Lovely morning for a spin on a bicycle. Leave the garmin at home, delete the strava app and just relax and take in the sights.
  2. D

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

But, but, but, it couldn’t be the French could it? I mean like, the British “took back control,” didn’t they? 😃😃
  3. D

Cyclists

If I wanted a dodgy haircut and a snack box then I’d definitely get the bus into the “city centre.” Otherwise, eh, no.
  4. D

The Action Plan for Housing.

https://www-breakingnews-ie.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.breakingnews.ie/amp/world/thousands-protest-in-portugal-over-housing-crisis-1457004.html?amp_js_v=0.1#webview=1&cap=swipe
  5. D

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

I see The Ditch is now owned by Rupert Murdoch. You know, the guy whose company hacked a dead schoolgirl’s phone. Hmm……
  6. D

Cyclists

But “it’s not bad weather, just bad clothes,” right?” Timmy-y? 🤡
  7. D

Cyclists

915mm annual precipitation in Gothenburg 1230 mm in Cork. “Far worse weather than Cork.” 🙄
  8. D

Gardai

Because of advances in communications and changes in lifestyle we no longer need as many Garda stations. Same with banks, post offices, churches, shops, pubs, etc. We need to be protected from crime and to feel safe when we are going about our daily lives. How that’s delivered is the question I...
  9. D

Cyclists

“We could be like Utrecht……” 😃😃
  10. D

Bus Connects Plan

The various headbangers and control freaks around the place are saying that “the nimbys won.” But in my opinion cutting down trees and demolishing centuries old walls in order to get somewhere a few minutes faster is the wrong approach. And the countless twitter users who claim to represent “a...
  11. D

Cyclists

Tivoli, Dunkettle, are “planned,” but like the bus lane on Summerhill north let’s just say I’ll believe it when I see it. For now we’ll continue being a City with no railway stops within the city boundary. Just a terminus. Kilbarrry, Tivoli, Dunkettle, keep being brought up at election times but...
  12. D

Cyclists

A suburban railway should have frequent stops. Glounthane to Kent is too long without stops.
  13. D

Cyclists

I’ve often driven to the Luas park n ride in Citywest and then got the Luas into Central Dublin. I’ve never got the train to Glounthane to cycle to Carrigtwoill though. I have gotten the train to Carrigtwohill though. It’s very handy.
  14. D

Cyclists

Reminded me of our resident bully with his infamous “you could do with losing a few pounds” to a female motorist. Not all bullying narcissistic misogynists are cyclists, and not all cyclists are bullying narcissistic misogynists. Our resident bike riding Cunt here is just a slapless prick with...
  15. D

Cyclists

I blame Strava type apps. You’ve got people on a public roadway trying to set a personal best. They’re the boy racers of the cycling fraternity and are the first to squeal “cycling rights.” They give cycling a bad name...