Recent content by douglas eegit

1. D

Wuhan Wheeze

Oh my. Not wanting to speculate and yet mentioning it. What a horrible thing to say and you say you'll be going to the funeral on Monday... If you know her, I'm sure her parents and family members in the Douglas area would admire a little respect. Go do one
  2. D

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Hopefully Jacob RM doesn't get anywhere near Sunak's cabinet
  3. D

All the people who came out today saying Boris could do no wrong and was the man to unite the country.... Sense prevails.
  4. D

Boris is back.

Rejoice
  5. D

Listening to Jacob this morning doing the rounds on LBC he's one slick operator and has an answer for everything. So frustrating.
  6. D

PMQs today, rise Sir Keir and deliver that killer blow and force some stability back
  7. D

This was always going to happen when Liz didn't have any Rishi supporters in her cabinet. Always going to turn to a Truss v Sunak at the first opportunity
  8. D

What does this meeting actually mean? Or is it just a formality?
  9. D

Wuhan Wheeze

It's well reported on The BBC that hospitals are busier than usual and expect it to continue for the foreseeable https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62519613.amp
  10. D

The Queen stepping down?

One less day of trading, 2x bank holidays quick after one another... Headlines written already! But the boost to London at what would generally be a quiet time with back to school can only be a positive.
  11. D

The Queen stepping down?

Took a trip down towards Pall Mall. Got stopped by the Po-lice, lovely lass from Cheshire police (must be nice bit of overtime to be had). Was told that the area around Buckingham Palace was now reserved for dignitaries.... Didn't she know I was from Cork?! Got to see Biden travel past in his...
  12. D

Wuhan Wheeze

Just wondering how much freedom I get since last testing positive. Thought/hoped it would be more than 9 months 😩
  13. D

Wuhan Wheeze

When were you last positive?
  14. D

The Queen stepping down?

Scum. Wonder did they get "hacked" again just like last year when they were abusing a customer. Is this hate speech? Hopefully UEFA slap shamrock rovers with a hefty fine
  15. D

Benny does it again.

I was in the Park on Saturday. The lady behind the bar is running a great spot and had to put up with a right pest sitting at the bar at one point but handled it well ( Which one of you lot was it?!) It is lacking something... If the juke box returns it may allow for the subtle sounds of rock...