Recent content by Dookey

1. D

So Im home after a number of years

...and I don't know what to think. Cork really has lost its charm , Pana itself is a disgrace in terms of the lack of shops and boarded up ones at that. I felt like a tourist once again in my city and was honestly upset. Admittedly I was happy to hear the Cork lingo and the old women sharing...
  2. D

Happy birthday Soxy

Hope ya had a great weekend :)
  3. D

Merry Christmas Proccers

Hope ye all have a great one ! All the best for the new year aswell :)
  4. D

Cmere Ta Me

As I won't get the chance later on today here in Sydney just want to wish ye all a happy New year ! Hope 2012 has been good to ye and all the best for 2013. Although my involvement has been quite poor since moving I pop in every now and then! All the best Dooks
  5. D

Howdy

Just a quick message to say hello to all the PROCcers been ages since I was on here , living it up in Brisbane , things going well working away mad enjoying the sunshine, Mad craic here for the irish v australia game , ive never seen such a bitter nation in my life , hopefully they'll get...
  6. D

Laptop Screen - Brand New For Sale

Have a brand new spare 15.6'' LED Laptop LCD Screen high definition one. Model No. is B156XWO2 V.2 , as I said brand new not even taken out of the box bought for 60 euro will sell for 50 might take a lower offer into account depending on the person. If ye would like me to fit it I do the whole...
  7. D

Mobile Networks in Australia

Can anyone tell me which is the best?? I'm hearing all different stories , not going for another 2 weeks but it be good to get an idea as whats on offer. Looking for a 12 month contract ...... then again not sure , would I be better off going down the pay as you go route?? Any advice...
  8. D

Coin Limitation For Bus Fare

Can anyone tell me if this actually exists or was he spoofing at the time. Truth be told I save all my 5's 2's and 1 cent coins and use them either towards getting a bin tag or the bus fair. Depending on how much I have. Now I got the bus yesterday and had the fare (1.60) counted up but...
  9. D

The Borgias

s40diPIX-cU http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1582457/ 2 episodes in enjoying it so far. Season 1 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1086115/The%20Borgias%20-%20Season%201.zip
  10. D

3 Gay Sharks In The River Lee

o0s9s7QMQGY
  11. D

12. D

Tiger Airways

Anyone else flown with Tiger Airways , after booking a flight from Melbourne to Brisbane on the 21st August and I'm reading nothing but complaints on their Facebook and after a quick google , only more complaints. Down 80 euro if that's the case... :confused:
  13. D

UCC Hoodie

Been searching high and low for one of these now as its a present contacted the students union and just after emailing kukri the crowd that do them. Does anyone have a picture of the skulls and crossbones hoodie? I might be able to design my own one then on the site. Sound.
  14. D

That Club Orange Ad.

KOCDqcfKmgY
  15. D

Garda Alleged to have relationship with 15 year old.

Interesting to see how this turns out.