Recent content by DestinysChild

1. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

i am all for giving Mark keane a try , what's the worst that can happen ?? hes not up to it and hes let go like many before him , he takes to it like a fish to water and great .... my only concern is our style of play may expose more what he isn't good at and less what he is good at. We...
  2. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Better to start with a win rather than a loss so in that sense a good night at the office . What did we really learn ?? Tbh not a whole pile we didn't already know aka if a game is aggression less and wide open Cork will destroy lesser teams especially one as bad as clare. Id rather cork lost a...
  3. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

first and foremost i fully support the players going on a team break for reaching the all Ireland final but ....... does anyone else find it slightly, just slightly, concerning that we had to wait until early January to have it which is notoriously the critical part of the season for strength &...
  4. D

Premier Senior hurling 2021

Unfortunate reality is cork club teams & cork intercounty team for that matter are still trying to play a game that has become borderline extinct since the great KK teams arrived from 06 , Limerick have upped it another level even. . This style of hurling can get you a to certain level but when...
  5. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

to me its as simple as is Lehane one of the best 30-40 hurlers in cork ?? and the answer is absolutely YES , he is in the top 5 probably. Yes he has been inconsistent for cork but can you honestly tell me Liam Sheedy would give up on that talent and not find a role to incorporate him into the...