Derebelsandblues's latest activity

• D
    Derebelsandblues replied to the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024.
    Yeah Celtic Challenge this saturday coming, west cork beat city well this weekend in a challenge game, although city were missing their...
  • D
    QFinals slections for Celtic Challenge made, City got KK, West got Derry, North got Tipp Gold and East got Wexford, tough match for city...
  • D
    Derebelsandblues reacted to omar's post in the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024 with Like Like.
    They're doing the right thing exposing plenty of lads to that level of competition. You can be sure a few of those lads will make the...
  • D
    Derebelsandblues reacted to shergar's post in the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024 with Like Like.
    I see on gaa.ie that, in the Celtic Challenge, Cork North had a great away win against Dublin (their only team), Cork City hammered...
  • D
    Absolutely, couldn't agree more, its a great setup/competition, giving loads of lads 'intercounty' level games, can only be a good thing...
  • D
    City were impressive today down the pairc, v wexford with a good win, great work rate and a tight game throughout. A bit of a luck went...
  • D
    City did very well against the stronger of the 2 tipp teams (Gold is much stronger than blue, gold put up double scores v one of the...
  • D
    All the ones involving cork were called off I believe, an interesting thing I saw on X/twitter if you search Celtic challenge a lot of...
  • D
    I think he plays for Na Piarsaigh, on the day it looked like left half back. The city panel have been selected/finalised for their game...
  • D
    Cork u16s played cork city Celtic challenge a good tight game, Geary, Murray and Philips were good, although they took Geary off at ht...
  • D
    You are right, for example James Murray who was on Mylers 45 or so is on the city panel. I know on talking to our club they were asked...
  • D
    Really? Don’t know what might be wrong, You’d think any young fella would jump at the chance to play against other counties no matter...
  • D
    I understand the cork city u17 played the west cork u17 Celtic challenge team in a challenge game yesterday, in the pairc Astro , anyone...
  • D
    Was there on Monday, all of the cork teams from the morning onwards played different challenge matches against one another. There seemed...
  • D
    I understand the cork city team are playing a match v east cork team on Monday at noon in PUC Astro. Might head down to have a look.