Recent content by conchuir

1. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sorry for the long link - this is the best view I've seen of the penno yet. It got me thinking, can Quaid come off his line like he did? Not something I think a ref will ever call: 'The penalty shall be struck from a point on or outside the 20m line, at the centre of the line. One player shall...
  2. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/index.php?threads/cork-hurlers-part-2.221999/post-7436534
  3. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sure De Niro is 80 still riding all around him having kids. Surely the CCB can afford to send Hoggie for a couple of Panama trips every winter, he'll be scoring goals til he's 50. Drop in the ocean compared to our debt anyway :ROFLMAO:
  4. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

5. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We won most of the puckouts, ours and theirs, and if it wasn't for the two stupid errors we'd have won comprehensively. Cut that out and we will beat Tipp.
  6. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Can we come third if we beat Tipp and Clare beat Wford? I take back everything I said about Kingston 😂 Just don't start him the next day ...
  7. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hoggie again oh my days.... he's a fuckin genius - didn't take the shot from free at the death so Lim wouldn't get a puck out
  8. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Jesus Kingston - off his left too
  9. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The slow start by us second half was too predictable. We still can't win ruck ball
  10. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

https://www.echolive.ie/corksport/arid-41186215.html Apologies for massive quote but I'm in the Savage Lands for a wedding on the phone, but why is a fast twitch NFL merchant a good idea for what is ideally a middle distance running sport - think Fitzy, Coleman ?
  11. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Agree, goals, and if there's ever a night for Fallon d'Floor it's Saturday. If that tinker Gillane can fool refs every other week and like he won that penno vs us last year then I don't see why we should be above it.
  12. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Ref gives a free into Tipp because he heard the sound of the Tipp man's hurley strike our No. 5's stick... hilarious if we weren't 4 goals down
  13. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

It looks like you've been proven correct on multiple occasions in the first 17 mins. He keeps falling over
  14. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

We're shipping a lot of wides in the first half shooting from distance, no one seems interested in finding a pass to the inside line
  15. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Collins is the worst distributer of the ball we've ever seen