Recent content by Coach and Six

1. Coach and Six

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Kingston was putting about 50 hours a week into what is pretty much a voluntary role. The selectors would put in something similar and I can only imagine all the headspace it takes up outside of that too. If you feel you're giving your life over to Cork hurling and you're genuinely trying...
  2. Coach and Six

The Hurling Thread

Or in the league this year.
  3. Coach and Six

Cork Footballers

5 down. Hope we put up a fight now here.
  4. Coach and Six

Cork Footballers

Dubs at home. What do expect? Decisions always going to go with the jackeens.
  5. Coach and Six

Cork Footballers

9-5 Seems to be slipping away from us a bit earlier than I hoped.
  6. Coach and Six

Cork Footballers

Hard to see us surprising the bookies, but at least if we show a bit of fight and a little guile we might give the Dubs a rattle if they're not firing on all cylinders. I'm prepared for the stone cold sober reality of a massive hiding as well though. Been here so many times before.
  7. Coach and Six

Live at the Marquee 22

Sound isn't that bad in fairness. The volume is as high as it would be at festivals in more remote areas. I'd say residents in Ballintemple appreciate that.
  8. Coach and Six

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

The election was "bye"? Blimey, I remember when elections were straight mate. You can't even vote now without being transgender. I blame the faceless bureaucrats in Brussels.
  9. Coach and Six

Bonfire Night

10. Coach and Six

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Fucking hell. What utter utter horseshit. Do you even listen to what Putin has said?!
  11. Coach and Six

Councillor Frank O Flynn or Councillor Frank Roche

Poor aul Rochey. Coming on the local talk page to big himself up.
  12. Coach and Six

EIR Paper Bills

A human(s) needs to be employed to print the letter and/or manage that process (someone gotta stick paper and ink in the printer), physically put it into the envelope (or at least oversee a machine doing it, and said machine costs money to buy and maintain), and someone needs to physically bring...
  13. Coach and Six

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

But, but, but the hallowed turf of Croke Park (all bow) is where every player wants to play. I dream of the day Cork win the AI down the Páirc. Ps: fuck the Dubs
  14. Coach and Six

CNN Anchor calls Cork a kip

He said it was "tired" not a kip. CNN: you are fake news.