Recent content by Chopper

1. C

Flood warning for Cork

Are you all ok? Saw it on the news looked very wet boats and everything;(
  2. C

Manuel goes bang

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3991838/Fawlty-Towers-star-Andrew-Sachs-dies-86-Widow-pays-emotional-farewell-reveals-secret-four-year-battle-dementia-died-caring-him.html You fucker of a year :(
  3. C

Cyclists

Jumping the lights, this happened last week in Manchester mnAdSa_jZQ4
  4. C

Traffic monsoon

Anyone know what this is? My first thought was sceptical, a bit like that banners brokers thing I can't get my head around what it even is to be honest, just that theres no such thing as free money A friend of mine went to a hotel thing last week and is now waxing lyrical about it, has his...
  5. C

We've gone green

I'll start it off Manchester Town Hall tonight, and yes I know it's not till Tuesday but we get no time off and its the parade tomorrow :)
  6. C

The Fallen Madonna

From tonight's BRIT awards Oops a daisy hYTJ0kuCeVc
  7. C

Women, women everywhere

This will please Chavvy God is a woman A Catholic priest from Massachussetts was officially dead for more than 48 minutes before medics were able to miraculously re-start his heart has revealed a shocking revelation that will change everything you once believed. The 71-year-old cleric...
  8. C

It just goes to show

Apologies if this is old 5-i7zUevPW8
  9. C

Cyclists

Ignoring red lights is not generally harmless, I've worked next to a university with 100's of bikes and I've lost count of the times I've been forced to brake or swerve to avoid them. It's this 'it's harmless' attitude that's so inconsiderate of everyone else, including other cyclists and...
  10. C

Cyclists

I was wondering what might make them understand such a simple concept, a fine clearly doesn't
  11. C

Cyclists

Are they? Well perhaps they need to give them 10 years hard labour then instead, because I can honestly say I have never seen one cyclist understand that a red light means stop. Whatever it is they arrogantly sail through like it doesn't apply to them Why do they do that?
  12. C

Cyclists

I think they're all terribly sophisticated and wise Tbphwy
  13. C

Cyclists

Don't lie He's fab on his tricycle He's moving onto a two wheeler with stabilisers once the diet kicks in
  14. C

Where is Albert J Arbuckle?

?