Recent content by boshea

1. B

The official Cork court report thread.

No harm in him. Except for his like for wanking to images of kids being raped. Sounds like a charming lad.
  2. B

Suicide

Oddly enough, that’s the fella I’d be keeping a closer eye on and worrying about.
  3. B

The MIA PRoCcer thread.

The paedo reference brought it all back - you and others rounded up on Pointy making suggestions about him and kids - never saying it outright, but close enough to get the point across - knowing full well that he was involved in coaching kids - you reap what you sow. I reported posts on it at...
  4. B

The MIA PRoCcer thread.

Pointy was doxxed by Ghoti under his fishy handle, or was it Afro samurai or one of the many many others that have been banned from here over the years. Don’t let the new found personality of peace love and reason fool you.
  5. B

There’s a case to be made on excluding the likes of FIS and similar payments from such a repayment scheme to be fair - I’d have no issue with that.
  6. B

I do see your point to be fair, but I can’t see how it’s any different to jobseekers etc - you avail of the assistance and pay back into the exchequer via taxes - the more you earn the more you pay back. The threshold could be relatively high - say 1% of taxable income over 50k (pulling...
  7. B

I think that would be a reasonable scenario - it’s how the system should work. Those genuinely in need of support should be able to access it, but if down the line income exceeds a certain amount, a % should be repaid/garnished from wages.
  8. B

The purpose of Topic grinder

I was a personal trainer/competitive athlete once upon a time, owned a gym etc etc. It’s not the insult he thinks it is 😂
  9. B

You’ve Ghoti be kidding me!!!!!!
  10. B

Nathan Slattery.

Haha, I generally don’t get involved here, but when I’m in I’m all in 😂😂
  11. B

nah
  12. B

Just kinda?
  13. B

So finally, you have the balls to admit you did it. Oh admin, what’s to be done about this!!!!!
  14. B

From the fella who threatens others with his sword - the ironing
  15. B

Pointy went way beyond as well, but not without some serious provocation by a group in here who pushed his buttons constantly, he shouldn’t have reacted but fuck it, you gotta fight fire with fire. ‘Twas Fishy who did him dirty - one of the nastiest cunts on here, and we’ve had a few.