Banofie Magpie's latest activity

• B
    Banofie Magpie replied to the thread Cork Footballers.
    Best of luck to Cork tomorrow. Hopefully they will be ruthless and clinical from the throw ins against a struggling limerick outfit...
  • B
    Banofie Magpie replied to the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024.
    Paywalled
  • B
    Look lads the dogs on the street are saying with the last 18 months + that this is a weak minor team. Weak Round the middle in...
  • B
    Absolutely spot on. That’s all that’s needed. And every 7-8 years a particularly strong group where 6-7 break through onto the seniors...
  • B
    Banofie Magpie replied to the thread Lennox's Chipper.
    Could someone please enlighten me what’s there to do in Kinsale? After many attempts that consisted of slow walks on narrow footpaths I...
  • B
    What kind of “championship” is this??? 😂😂😂 4 out 5 to qualify. And Waterford hurling is a joke really.
  • B
    In the last couple of months you have the schools and clubs both complaining in the media about the Cork 20s football and hurling...
  • B
    A lot of what you are saying is correct. However, it’s my own personal experience and my opinion still that the schools back then were...
  • B
    I’m not aware that this particular player was blocked playing, but I wouldn’t be surprised as it’s almost SOP from Cork management. I’m...
  • B
    As these are children it’s my opinion that no child should be named or called out online like this. I don’t see it benefiting them...
  • B
    I attended a minor championship game last year and the Cork player was not allowed tog. It’s going on for years at this stage and yes...
  • B
    Are you attending any minor matches this year? The Cork minors aren’t playing with their clubs. It was the same last year. I attended a...
  • B
    Banofie Magpie replied to the thread Cork Footballers.
    Correct & Mallow are a few places off the bottom of Division 3
  • B
    This has all been discussed to the death on the proc forums The simple fact is that the Cork hurling is experiencing is worst streak in...
  • B
    Anyone involved in the Cork minor squads in both codes is not currently playing with their club. Thats just outrageous nonsense