Recent content by An Rón Mór

1. A

where do rabbis get their money?

the jews are a stingy lot so they can't make very much.
  2. A

dunmharu ar an Dart

dunmharu ar an Dart- nil se leite agam. an fiu e no an leabhran paistiuil gan aon substance e?
  3. A

clothing styles in UK and Ireland

was in London, the belly of the beast, last week. it seems that the indigenous youth are attired completely differently to the irish. they seem to have their own style, while irish youths either look as if they are going to rubgy practice, jogging or just totally americanised.
  4. A

An gaeilgeoir Nocht

ta an scannan An Gaeilgeoir Nocht le feiceail ar youtube! ta se greannmhar, ceann de na scannain is fearr i nGaeilge, go deimhin nil moran ann.
  5. A

water heater

have just moved into a new flat and there is a timer for the water. i tried to set it to a certain time, but now i have hot water all day. i'm fucked when i get the esb bill. does anyone know how to set these yokes work or how to get hot water only when you need it?
  6. A

gender differences at the check out

never noticed this before I would like to propose, to any supermarket executives who might be reading your paper, a new service innovation -- separate checkouts for men and women. My problem with mixed checkouts is that the male attitude to paying for groceries is so depressingly crude and...
  7. A

winter swimming

does anyone do it? i used to, but come january I could only manage 10-15 mins. i was thinking about getting a wetsuit, the triathlon ones are 300E + and rip easily. i saw one for 70E which is 3 or 4 mm, but i don't know could you do the crawl in such a suit.
  8. A

Sorcha

Sorcha-how do you pronounce it? I would have always said something like sir ka but I notice the English, south dubliners, protestants and protestant wananbes say something like sor sha i love the way they pronounce Deirdre on Corrie.
  9. A

jackie Skelly

was thinking about joining that gym, but what a bunch of cowboys! its 200 Euro more than most other gyms and I haven't seen anyone persist in looking for members since I got a call from the Jehovah Witnesses. they have a pool, but you can't do much swimming in only 20 metres. When they let me...
  10. A

mitchelstown

only heard the news briefly but did i hear right about a 4 year old having to blow a 5 year old?WTF!
  11. A

Camden Fort

a good spot for mackrel fishing and the belongs to the departemnt of defence. was there once. an interesting complex. is there much to see in the old buildings and are there any underground passages?
  12. A

the first date

the first date and what should be done or not done. what do ye think of it. i mean some beurs don't kiss on the first date, others won't let you ride them until at least the third (if they say the third month, then its goodbye) why are ye so rigid about such things?
  13. A

wicca

does anyone know anyone of their number? would they give you the hibi gibis or are they just our average hippy?
  14. A

would you serve?

would you serve in the British army?
  15. A

females only

what's the deal when you are looking for a place to live and you see 'females only'. why have so many girls got a thing about living with guys. do they fear the penis? you rarely see 'guys only'.