Recent content by Alan B'Stard

1. A

The Apprentice 2016

Missed it last night. Gonna watch it now. I hate that spiv Alan Sugar, but it's an interesting show. Some fine old dolls too. :bday:
  2. A

Kitchen appliances that annoy you?

The fucking washing machine. What a noisy cunt. Oh, and BTW, how many different buttons/options are offered. I just want a button that says 'take the fucking shit off my clothes'.
  3. A

Big Ron?

uevAARDO4xQ
  4. A

Has anyone ever dabbled with the dark side?

Ouija boards, The Occult, Satanism :?:
  5. A

Ronseal

What does it actually do? :confused:
  6. A

Not a political guy, but .....

I like Martin McGuinness and Gerry Adams. :bday:
  7. A

Sky Q Ultra High Definition

Who complained about normal Sky HD? We were all content with that. ''Oh, I wish it could be clearer.'' Fuck off. I'm blind already.
  8. A

Liverpool

George Graham done ye. bQmO3S2eLPE
  9. A

PROC smokers?

How many of you have successfully quit the fags? If so, how long were you smoking and how many a day? I'm fucking addicted to nicotine. Never even considered giving up. I don't think I can.
  10. A

FAO House Burglars

Just to let you know, if you try to rob my house. I'm not gonna slice ya or cut ya an inch. I'm gonna stab the shit outta ya. Stick it in a hundred times. :bday:
  11. A

Is your job stressful?

Straight-forward enough question asked. Straight-forward enough answer required.
  12. A

What year were Cotton Buds invented?

Great idea. :idea:
  13. A

Just spotted this

There's a place we know where scousers go and it's always lots of fun you can have a laugh at many things if you're ready with a pun You can mock the dead of Munich be glad that George Best's dead you can sing a dozen funny songs of Duncan Edwards' head You can hope that Gary Neville gets...
  14. A

I can see the future through my dreams

For a few years now I have these recurring, vivid dreams about certain scenarios. On numerous occasions, the dreams I have, happen in real life. It's eery. :?