Recent content by Account Attempt No.4

1. A

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Majority of the tax rises to cover the increasing black hole, coke in post general election. Being the next govt is a giant poisoned chalice. 60% tax rate will hold >2M people once it kicks in and your imagine they'll push more into it.
  2. A

Cork Senior Football 2023

It's easy; football is for people who cannot play hurling. So said every family member whilst growing up :D
  3. A

So, she was holding secret documents on her private email. I don't think the giving it to MPs is the issue here as she is making out!!
  4. A

Absolutely bonkers carry on for a country. The fact that the population has no way to get rid for 2 years is madness; short of King Charles exercising his authority o.0
  5. A

Adoption Changes

For those who were adopted and did not know; you can now head to www.birthinfo.ie and request a full set of information and also a tracing service. The info available is: || Birth information only || Early life information only || Care information only || Medical information only || Provided...
  6. A

Did not know they had 2 carriers. Wow
  7. A

On the spectrum and not aware?

Given the avg age of the PROC, it wouldn't be strange if people were not aware. The advancements in diagnosis are somewhat recent for multiple variations of autism. If it isn't caught as a child, getting it diagnosed as an adult decreases sharply as people don't flag on their GPs radar (or don't...
  8. A

France is basically the only other "real*" country with a functioning aircraft carrier, with a 2nd one the way (both nuclear). * Technically China/Russia have carriers.....but eh, they don't leave dry dock.
  9. A

Cork City Fire Brigade

Same. Fire fighting is no joke of a job.
  10. A

Cork City Fire Brigade

Why does anyone care if they have a side business? It's not exactly unheard of....
  11. A

If the day ever comes for reunification; I'll gladly give you 10,000 euro if we don't have a refurendum. If we do, you need to pay me 1,000 euro. Deal?
  12. A

You are taking the word "aspiration" and somehow changing it to "legally binding". No idea how you're doing these mental gymnastics...but jeez. Anyways, I've shown you clearly why you are incorrect. Do with it as you will.
  13. A

Like I said....19 currently says "aspiration to unify"; if that needs changing to "Rep Ire and N Ire are now unified" then it needs a referendum. You are seeing what you want to see. The law of the land is very clear on this: see Articles 46 and 47. The Dail has absolutely no authority to...
  14. A

For goodness sake man....it's right there in Article 46. ///// ARTICLE 46 1 Any provision of this Constitution may be amended, whether by way of variation, addition, or repeal, in the manner provided by this Article. 2 Every proposal for an amendment of this Constitution shall be initiated...
  15. A

You would need a referendum, as we would once again need to change the 19th Amendment; which currently states /we aspire to a United Ireland/. You cannot change our constitution without referendums.