Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

I think so. The Iranians had to be seen to react. They kept the US in the loop about what they were going to do apparently. They'll claim their attacks were successful. If Benji Putin doesn't go back hard it should settle down and they can both get back to proxy war.
Would agree with this although I do think it’s a bit of a warning to Israel as well that if this wasn’t telegraphed and the number of drones and missiles were trebled then Israel are looking at a potential issue!!

Iran are financing and arming the terrorists attacking Israel. So it’s hardly 1-1.
Iran want conflict as they want the Jews out of the Middle East but they are doing it with their proxies.
That s going on for decades and it just keeps the pot simmering and the "Jews" are not going anywhere.

Iran will not take on Israel in a war as they know that they would rapidly be turned to dust.

That s going on for decades and it just keeps the pot simmering and the "Jews" are not going anywhere.

Iran will not take on Israel in a war as they know that they would rapidly be turned to dust.
Hit the oil refineries in Iran and it will be remembered as the 2 day war.., Taking Kiev in 3 days is a stark reminder for any wannabe despots who spent billions on state of the art Russian Technology.

Would agree with this although I do think it’s a bit of a warning to Israel as well that if this wasn’t telegraphed and the number of drones and missiles were trebled then Israel are looking at a potential issue!!
Yeah. Iran have a huge military. This was a token effort from them.

Last night is estimated to have cost the Zionists at least $1.3 billion in missiles and air defence. The sources might be a bit suss though... (first one is paywalled, second has the same article though)

All targets were apparently military in nature, particularly the various airbases in the Negev desert region, despite reports of everything shot down, no damage, here's a few videos that seem to show otherwise.

Of course, it wouldn't be the IDF if they didn't use old footage.

IDF1.jpg

IDF2.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:45pm

More events ▼