Bridge Collapse in Baltimore

judging by one of the vids I've seen there were cop cars etc on the bridge when it fell

The video clip I just saw showed some truckers taking a big chance but making it across from right to left (with the boat on the far side of the bridge). Didn't notice any flashing police lights either end. Maybe cops were in place on one side of the bridge stopping traffic but not on the other side. 🤷‍♂️

Bridge came down within seconds of the impact.

The video clip I just saw showed some truckers taking a big chance but making it across from right to left (with the boat on the far side of the bridge). Didn't notice any flashing police lights either end. Maybe cops were in place on one side of the bridge stopping traffic but not on the other side. 🤷‍♂️

Bridge came down within seconds of the impact.
slightly to the right of centre of the bridge there's a load of flashing lights that seemed to be on the bridge (to my eyes anyways)

slightly to the right of centre of the bridge there's a load of flashing lights that seemed to be on the bridge (to my eyes anyways)

I saw them Jim and as they were yellow/orange just thought they were part of the usual lights flashing to warn approaching boats of bridge. Think the cops ones would/should have been at either end of the bridge rather than right in the middle of it. Think the cops ones would have been blue/red flashing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Rostah

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼