The Old College Bar.

I remember the Old Bar used do a fine sandwich. Many happy memories of getting a packed sandwich and a pint of Bavaria, for little more than a fiver. Then in for a game of pool.

Jesus I miss UCC. 😢

Has Nethenyathu made a statement on this courageous act yet?

Where were all these people doing walkouts during the recent conflicts in Ethiopia, Syria, Ukraine.
Not saying the Palestinian people are not experiencing shocking and brutal times but why is it always Palestine with these people? It almost like some sort of weird sexual fetish. Getting sick of all the "we will NEVER stop sharing" posts on Facebook from people who didn't give two shits about the 600,000 killed in Ethopia last year.

Where were all these people doing walkouts during the recent conflicts in Ethiopia, Syria, Ukraine.
Not saying the Palestinian people are not experiencing shocking and brutal times but why is it always Palestine with these people? It almost like some sort of weird sexual fetish. Getting sick of all the "we will NEVER stop sharing" posts on Facebook from people who didn't give two shits about the 600,000 killed in Ethopia last year.

Id have thought Ethiopia would have gotten their act together after Live Aid.

No pleasing some people.

Saw pics of the old bar back in 2005, my vintage, during some science soc table quizzes
Been to a few of them
Pints and a good laugh, then onto the thirsty scholar and Fast Eddies afterwards.

Happy days

No pool tables in there in my day, all’s we had was the bare floor….and we were happy with it. God I miss that floor!

And the Thirsty Scholar was affectionately known as the Dirty Squalor.

Top post, A few weeks ago there was the usual palestinian march in town and also a march to mark two years since
Russia invaded Ukraine, Id say very few at the palestinian march gave a moments thought to the other march,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

18th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼