The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Probably a fair result.

Neither team done enough to win nor did either deserve to lose.

Positives for United were to see Hojlund score and assist and Rashford score although he should have got two more.

Great to Licha back but I can’t understand when you’re chasing a game at home with Casemiro on the bench you bring on McTominay. If he’s fit enough for the bench he should play 15-20mins.

Marking from corners was absolutely shocking and lost us the game.

Not a great performance but certainly an improvement on recent displays.

Definitely too many points behind now to challenge for top four so a good cup run is the best we can hope for

Tbh Crusty m8, I thought United were shocking. And despite his goal, Rashford was fucking dreadful.

Just drop him and have Garnacho on the left. Within two minutes of being on his preferred side he set up McCantPlayFootball for a sitter

Probably a fair result.

Neither team done enough to win nor did either deserve to lose.

Positives for United were to see Hojlund score and assist and Rashford score although he should have got two more.

Great to Licha back but I can’t understand when you’re chasing a game at home with Casemiro on the bench you bring on McTominay. If he’s fit enough for the bench he should play 15-20mins.

Marking from corners was absolutely shocking and lost us the game.

Not a great performance but certainly an improvement on recent displays.

Definitely too many points behind now to challenge for top four so a good cup run is the best we can hope for
Spurs dropped 2 points. They ran the game.
16 shots to 9.
6 on target to 2 (goals).
538 passes to 304.
64% possession to 36%.
13 corners to 8.

Tbh Crusty m8, I thought United were shocking. And despite his goal, Rashford was fucking dreadful.

Just drop him and have Garnacho on the left. Within two minutes of being on his preferred side he set up McCantPlayFootball for a sitter
They weren’t great they have been shite all season.

I still think the performance although not amazing was an improvement on recent games.

Granted spurs were missing key players like son who definitely who have had an impact.

Who do you play instead of Rashford?

Antony, Pellestri?

Let’s face facts there isn’t another option at the moment, he scored 30 goals of the left last season which is reason enough to persist with him and hope he hits form as nobody else has done enough to keep him out of the team.

This is the reality unfortunately

Last edited:
Spurs dropped 2 points. They ran the game.
16 shots to 9.
6 on target to 2 (goals).
538 passes to 304.
64% possession to 36%.
13 corners to 8.
Spurs could have easily lost that game with the chances they gave up.

If United had a clinical finisher they have been out of sight at half time.

They had plenty chances of their own to win it aswell.

Still think the draw was fair

"Umm, Spurs are completely dominating the midfield. Should I bring on Casimero, a five times CL winner, or McCantPlayFootball. Scotty, warm up" :rolleyes:

Maybe height for corners had something to do with it. McT is a bit taller.We don't know about Casemiro's fitness either. I'd have brought Cas on though and I'd like to see himself and Mainoo in the centre together next time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼