How many Pride weekends are there?

I mean this sincerely, go fu*k yourself.
Unable to put together a coherent argument again I see.

Every girl in my class in first year in secondary school (average age 12/13) read Judy Blume's "Forever", which contains a pretty graphic instructions on how to give a hand job.

Amazingly, the sky did not fall down as a result of this...

Everyone read "Adrian Mole" and his obsession with measuring his own penis and again, we all survived it.

So you don`t think there should be a standard when it comes to what books should be allowed in the child`s section of a library?
I think that a book that is aimed at teens should be in the young adult section, and if parents don't want their particular teen to read a book then that's on them.

So you don`t think there should be a standard when it comes to what books should be allowed in the child`s section of a library?

Why stop there, sure give them Hustler or why not Anal fisting 4.

Its the parents responsibility to make sure their kids don't read it.

The library cant do anything about it. 🙄

Jesus wept, you do really have some special cases on here.

Every girl in my class in first year in secondary school (average age 12/13) read Judy Blume's "Forever", which contains a pretty graphic instructions on how to give a hand job.

Everyone read "Adrian Mole" and his obsession with measuring his own penis and again, we all survived it.
I never read Forever, but I remember Quentin and his grá for Mary Quant orange eyeshadow.... Or was it eyeliner?

Genuinely get lost.

You're pondlife.

I've no interest in you or your bullshit takes.

Why stop there, sure give them Hustler or why not Anal fisting 4.

Its the parents responsibility to make sure their kids don't read it.

The library cant do anything about it. 🙄

Jesus wept, you do really have some special cases on here.
Neither Hustler or Anal fisting 4 were written for teens though, afaik.

When I was a teen I was allowed to take books from the adult section of the library (as I had read all the kid section and there wasn't really a YA section) but the librarian was allowed to say if she felt a book wasn't suitable for me, and if she did I would have to ask my mother whether or not I could read it.

Common sense like, rather than hysteria.

"Jesus Wept" "Off you fuck." "Gibberish... Out and out gibberish." All the Hank Scorpio classics available at a special TV price of only £8.99! Order now at 1900 777 7777! Tell them Mary sent you.

NOW! For a limited time only, in favour of any point that could be pulled out of a ditch, "You're Pondlife!" The all-time classic from the man we love to love.

"Get Lost!" with the only CD collection you'll ever need! It's the man himself! Without a Point! Inflammatory and and hyperbolic. Strawman after strawman! IT'S DAAAN!

Neither Hustler or Anal fisting 4 were written for teens though, afaik.

When I was a teen I was allowed to take books from the adult section of the library (as I had read all the kid section and there wasn't really a YA section) but the librarian was allowed to say if she felt a book wasn't suitable for me, and if she did I would have to ask my mother whether or not I could read it.

Common sense like, rather than hysteria.
This forum would be nothing without hysteria :lol!: :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

DJ Roscoe

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼