Official Pro Wrestling Thread

he's playing a blinder as the ultimate scumbag heel.
Remember as a kid fucking hating the Honky Tonk Man. He was a cocky but cowardly cunt cheating to win his matches and 13 year old me hated him.

Looking back now at 48 i know Wayne Ferris was brilliant at portraying the charactor and the pay off was watching Ultimate Warrior squash him in 30 seconds at Summerslam 88.

When wrestling was great.

Remember as a kid fucking hating the Honky Tonk Man. He was a cocky but cowardly cunt cheating to win his matches and 13 year old me hated him.

Looking back now at 48 i know Wayne Ferris was brilliant at portraying the charactor and the pay off was watching Ultimate Warrior squash him in 30 seconds at Summerslam 88.

Honky has spoke that match in shoot interviews and how he made a shitload of cash that night for fuck all work. Iconic match and sent the Warrior on the road to bigger things.

same with me and flair. i couldn’t stand him. looking back now the fella was amazing. i still hate him though 😂😂😂

same with me and flair. i couldn’t stand him. looking back now the fella was amazing. i still hate him though 😂😂😂
The WCW storyline where Flair was sectioned and sent to a psych ward was box office. The segments consisted of Flair being Flair but in a psych ward.

Who can forget Jim Cornette turning up to the Great American Bash in full confederate soldier outfit with his trademark tennis racket.

Top top bantz

You'd think he'd stop running the turnbuckle after 13th time.
if the undertaker is 6’ 10” and he lifts you up for his last ride finisher you’d have to imagine your head and shoulders are coming down from a height of over 10’ to take that move. say what you want about spring loaded mats but that’s a vicious impact.

lesnar made mints meat ofspike there with the power bombs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

28th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Outsound,oghma, Even Angels, Shadows Calling

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼