The Kerry Babies Case

Fair point.

Though if you're taking issue at that, then surely you also need to take issue with soundy's behaviour. Otherwise that would make you a hypocrite.
Agreed that it is nasty today. I'll delete my post as acknowledgement of my part in it.
I honestly haven't read the back & forth between yourself and Soundy but no doubt it wasn't great on either side. Hopefully the weather will improve and all our forms will improve with it.

Sometimes, I wonder if every poster on here is the same person, except me. That I'm just reading the ramblings of a schizo head the ball, arguing with himself or herself.

Then I wondered if maybe, I'm the only poster here and that everyone is me.

Then I realize that even I'm not retarded enough to post half the shit I read here.
And I certainly haven't the time to type half this shit.

#nomatrix

Agreed that it is nasty today. I'll delete my post as acknowledgement of my part in it.
I honestly haven't read the back & forth between yourself and Soundy but no doubt it wasn't great on either side. Hopefully the weather will improve and all our forms will improve with it.
Fair enough.

I've gotten pissed rain on everytime I've left the house today. It's not great for the mood!

Sometimes, I wonder if every poster on here is the same person, except me. That I'm just reading the ramblings of a schizo head the ball, arguing with himself or herself.

Then I wondered if maybe, I'm the only poster here and that everyone is me.

Then I realize that even I'm not retarded enough to post half the shit I read here.
And I certainly haven't the time to type half this shit.

#nomatrix
Shhhh will you, that synopsis was meant to stay in our head.

Fair point.

Though if you're taking issue at that, then surely you also need to take issue with soundy's behaviour. Otherwise that would make you a hypocrite.

And yet again I'm foremost in your thoughts. You really should try get help about that fixation of yours Matlock. :ROFLMAO:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼