The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Like I said, I think Utd are just putting it out there for their fanbase to keep them happy. Wouldn't be a first for them in fairness.

<wishful thinking>
Maybe they're trying to keep the fans happy cos they're about to announce no suitable bids have been made
</wishful thinking>

I really hope that's bullshit.

Kane is a great player, but there are better younger options out there imho.

Aussie man is where it's at.
I agree with you on this - Levy would drive a very hard bargain.

But so many big money buys have been such failures that I can also see the argument for signing a guy who's pretty much assured of being a success. Plus Kane has the character that ETH demands.

Many of us were a bit doubtful about signing Cas but he's been a huge success.

ETH will want to bring in a decent centre half and a quality midfielder - but Sabitzer might yet fit the bill. I don't see much money coming in from off loading the dead wood so 1'd say ETG will get about £300M worth of new arrivals.

Kane wouldn't be my first choice at all but one thing I would say about him being on the older side, he's never really relied on athleticism! You could easily get another 3-4 years of him at the very top and 80m would look a snip if he fires Utd to glory. Also he'll be hell bent on breaking Shearer's record which will only make him more motivated. As I said there's players out there I'd prefer but still wouldn't be too disappointed if Utd did get him!

I'd rather they spend more and get Oshimen in, looks exactly what we need and drop another cool 60m on young Evan ferguson to develop over rrhe next few years. Sure its only money.

I'd rather they spend more and get Oshimen in, looks exactly what we need and drop another cool 60m on young Evan ferguson to develop over rrhe next few years. Sure its only money.
Lgp0Vw.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼