Woke School Alert...

I kinda do too!

It is fascinating from a legal pov. What is the state to do if someone entirely refuses to abide by court rulings. They can't let him away with it, but they also have to make sure that he isn't unduly punished just because he is an inconvenience.

What are his options here ?

Like what actually does he want , to get his job back and face no legal consequences?

What are his options here ?

Like what actually does he want , to get his job back and face no legal consequences?
At the start of all this I assumed he had a plan, but to be honest, I no longer think that.

I think that he thinks that he can be vindicated by the courts and go back to work with no consequences even though that would seem impossible to me.

He seems determined that he wants to teach, and I would say there is a good chance he will never teach again. Which is such a waste all round tbh.

At the start of all this I assumed he had a plan, but to be honest, I no longer think that.

I think that he thinks that he can be vindicated by the courts and go back to work with no consequences even though that would seem impossible to me.

He seems determined that he wants to teach, and I would say there is a good chance he will never teach again. Which is such a waste all round tbh.
Yeah he was an excellent teacher by all accounts.

Taking a year to travel the world would be good for him i think.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Love N' Dirt

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼